• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester to Essex for Thomas

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help transpor the lovely Thomas from Leicester to Essex?
He has been let down so many times with offers of homes that were not suitable for him....so would be great to see him in this one as loads of great space for him..
please..anyone?
I am travelling down Fosse Way from Leicester to Warmionster early Thursday..so anyone on route able to help go across country??

I am collecting a bun from Nottingham and taking him back to missysj in Essex on Friday afternoon, I can come by Leicester on the way. Missy doesn't live far from Tinsel. Would be about 2 or 3?

Oooh thank you Louise! You will be able to see Albert again and all his friends...I may be able to save you the journey to Missy, as I'm collecting two hutches from her and taking them to Starlight, together with a rabbit if needed. I'm collecting my two foster buns from Starlight at the same time. We've been trying to co-ordinate this all week; hopefully we can sort it and it can save you the Maldon journey in doing so, if that helps at all...

Oooh thank you Louise! You will be able to see Albert again and all his friends...I may be able to save you the journey to Missy, as I'm collecting two hutches from her and taking them to Starlight, together with a rabbit if needed. I'm collecting my two foster buns from Starlight at the same time. We've been trying to co-ordinate this all week; hopefully we can sort it and it can save you the Maldon journey in doing so, if that helps at all...

im not 100% sure on if the rabbit is going to these people as they havent let me know but kris still needs the hutches,so dont know if that changes anything

Louise that is very kind of you..only one problem I work on Friday afternoons..but may be able to meet you near M1 if that's the route you take.
I work near junction 23 Loughborough of M1
Let me know if that's possible
Thanks

Hello all

Not sure if this will be possible but a bunnyrun was already arranged for me to go to Starlights via Missy, so what I suggest is that if Louise can bring Thomas to me I could then drive to Missy, collect the 2 hutches (plus rabbit for delivery if wanted) and drive to Kris. Then I could deliver the hutches/rabbit and collect my foster rabbits from her. That way it saves Louise driving to Missy, if that's of any help at all? :?

Hello all

Not sure if this will be possible but a bunnyrun was already arranged for me to go to Starlights via Missy, so what I suggest is that if Louise can bring Thomas to me I could then drive to Missy, collect the 2 hutches (plus rabbit for delivery if wanted) and drive to Kris. Then I could deliver the hutches/rabbit and collect my foster rabbits from her. That way it saves Louise driving to Missy, if that's of any help at all? :?

yeh that would work, what day would you be bringing him, the same day or the day after?

xxx

Louise I can meet you on Friday near junction 23..anyitme from 2.30 to 3.30..but once I leave for work I cannot be contacted..don't have a mobile at present:oops:

If you can say a time I can meet you..there are a few places very near the motorway junction..and thank you

missy can I decide re Friday/Sat once I know what time Louise is likely to get to mine? I think I'd prefer Friday but not if it's too late. Which is best for you? Any news on the rabbit for Kris? I can take the hutches either way and collect the foster buns.

just realised i do need the bun on friday because on saturday im doing a photoshoot for Louise, and Alisons bunnies!

i dont mind who bring him here tho obviously.

but i know kris still needs the hutches so i guess its still worth doing isnt it?? x

Last edited:
That would be fine but I was going to collect two hutches at Missys to take to Kris, and was going to collect two foster buns from Kris while I was there - not sure what to do now?

Problem is I can't fit the hutches in my car which is a real pain as I live near Krys...

I reckon I will be with you about 6 ish tomorrow, is that ok?

tinsel - the family arent adopting the black bunny, wasnt too sure on history

so they are still looking. :wave:

but hutches can be collected anytime

Last edited:
Ah okay. We have a vets appt for the dog at 6.30 which means leaving home at twenty past. I guess I could let my mother take him though or else go myself but leave her to receive Thomas, so we can sort something out one way or another?

Missy I'll sort out with Kris and you the hutches/foster buns - would Monday 4 pm-ish be any good for both of you? That way I'd be at Kris's by 6 at the latest...

Ah okay. We have a vets appt for the dog at 6.30 which means leaving home at twenty past. I guess I could let my mother take him though or else go myself but leave her to receive Thomas, so we can sort something out one way or another?

Missy I'll sort out with Kris and you the hutches/foster buns - would Monday 4 pm-ish be any good for both of you? That way I'd be at Kris's by 6 at the latest...

i think so, i dont see why that would be a problem :)

Back