• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding in Merseyside/Lancs - helppp

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Hiya all,

I've tried my usual, Bunnyhop hotel, but Kay's fully booked and I've also tried a boarding place my mates have used and that's booked too :(

Does anyone know anywhere else? Otherwise I'll be spending Christmas on my own without my family.

xx

Hi Hun,

How many you got? I can take in 3 max unless you have own cages. There are some in Warrington, Lettuce Lodge? I'll have a look around.

I'm located near Huyton!

Louise
xxx

Hi Hun,

How many you got? I can take in 3 max unless you have own cages. There are some in Warrington, Lettuce Lodge? I'll have a look around.

I'm located near Huyton!

Louise
xxx

Hiya,

I have 5 rabbits - 2 pairs which live outdoors and 1 which lives inside with me.

I have contacted one of the people from the link you sent me but she's a breeder as well as a rescue... and I'm not totally sure she'd vaccinate her rabbits... mine will all be up to date with theirs when they stay, but would they still be at risk? :S

xxx

Oh I'm not sure, best to be safe isn't it? Hope you find somewhere. the childwall one seems ok, I remember seeing their set up on a free ads site.

Hope you find somewhere for them. We haven't been away this year cos of the animals! :)

Oh I'm not sure, best to be safe isn't it? Hope you find somewhere. the childwall one seems ok, I remember seeing their set up on a free ads site.

Hope you find somewhere for them. We haven't been away this year cos of the animals! :)

Is the Childwall one the WA7 one?

I wouldn't mind staying here for Christmas, but all my family live in Leeds and I'm in Liverpool for university.

God this is really stressful.

I got a reply back from someone in WA7 who charge £2 per day for a single rabbit or £3 per day for a pair... which is dead cheap compared to everywhere else I've looked. But this lady boards animals/breeds them/shows them and runs a bit of a rescue?

I'd never forgive myself if I took them to somewhere not suitable and any of them got ill or, even worse, died :(

If you need boarding when home in Leeds we can help you there as we cover that area, or there is a place in Meanwood Leeds which is really nice, we are taking our own buns there when we go away later this year

If you need boarding when home in Leeds we can help you there as we cover that area, or there is a place in Meanwood Leeds which is really nice, we are taking our own buns there when we go away later this year

Do you not think that It'd be really stressful taking them all on a train? And with my luggage too :?

Someone needs to open up a good rabbit rescue/boarding centre in Liverpool!!

Do you not think that It'd be really stressful taking them all on a train? And with my luggage too :?

Someone needs to open up a good rabbit rescue/boarding centre in Liverpool!!

Well sorry for trying to help - I thought your rabbits were in Leeds and you needed somewhere for when you were in Liverpool. I was merely trying to be helpful.

Well sorry for trying to help - I thought your rabbits were in Leeds and you needed somewhere for when you were in Liverpool. I was merely trying to be helpful.

Oh no sorry, I didn't mean it to come across that I wasn't greatful for your help :oops: If I were in Leeds I would definately use the Meanwood place as it's near by.

Sorry, I feel awful now :( Thanks for trying to help, I do appreciate it. I'm just finding it all stressful when really it shouldn't be x

Hmmm, I asked the lady who is offering the cheap boarding if the rabbits she has in are vaccinated and she's replied... but not answered my question :?

Back