• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Claude poorly again this am :( Hes gone :(

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just off to the vets again hes really bloated this time,i dont know how much more i can take:(

Last edited:
I couldnt see my usual vet shes not in untill tonight,He has had the usual injections but hes not improving:( I dont know what to do as ive got to go into work at 12 ive got no one to cover for me
What else can i do? ive been rubbing his tummy syringing water etc

I think it depends on the bun, but probably about an hour, can they not admit him so they can carry on the critical care while you're at work?

Come on Claude :love:

I think it depends on the bun, but probably about an hour, can they not admit him so they can carry on the critical care while you're at work?

Come on Claude :love:

Not sure? I can get back for 5pm but will that be to late if hes still ill?

I would hate to say, I am madam paranoid, so I am probably a bit OTT. I lost Marley to bloat and it happened while I was at work, I didn't know he was ill he was fine in the morning, by the time I got home he was the size of a ball. So I think if he's going to go down hill he could be quite poorly before you get home. I would hate to say though and don't want to make you paranoid.

Back