• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Favourite Holiday Piccy!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
This is when we went to Tunisia. I am on the Left. I love this piccy!

I look a bit stupid:lol:

CIMG0481.jpg

Kantoui!
We didn't enjoy it though:(

why not?

El Kantoui is very very touristy... we stay in sidi bou said with friends.

i think with tunisia people forget it is a country with typically arabic/french views, and now has a massive German influence. Im ok as i speak fairly good arabic (due to my mother) but its one of them. the men are typically that area of the world too which people can find scary.

what hotel did you stay at?

xxx

why not?

El Kantoui is very very touristy... we stay in sidi bou said with friends.

i think with tunisia people forget it is a country with typically arabic/french views, and now has a massive German influence. Im ok as i speak fairly good arabic (due to my mother) but its one of them. the men are typically that area of the world too which people can find scary.

what hotel did you stay at?

xxx

Club Kantoui.
We just found it not very nice where we were.

ah thats probably why. If you do go again i would recommend staying in Skanes or Sousse. don't be put off,... also maybe stay in Jasmin Hammamet which is a tourist resort but much better than kantoui. did you go to the port?

xx lovely piccy by the way! xxx

ah thats probably why. If you do go again i would recommend staying in Skanes or Sousse. don't be put off,... also maybe stay in Jasmin Hammamet which is a tourist resort but much better than kantoui. did you go to the port?

xx lovely piccy by the way! xxx

Ye, we loved the port. The aqua park was also Ok, but quite small:lol:

Ye, we loved the port. The aqua park was also Ok, but quite small:lol:

everything there is pretty average due to the lack of money they have for development...

I love it, but as i say much prefer saudi as i have friends and family out there x

should add, thats if you want a holiday that isn't really a holiday but more of a culture.

Back