• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

could someone tell me his breed plz

celticbuns

Young Bun
we've been takin in unwanted buns..( only a few..) we recently got this new male ( new name as he didnt have one for over a year now ) comet, he's a sweetie and loves company..
rainbows1500.jpg

rainbows1498.jpg

i know i appologize..as its brisk here to day..( i'm in vermont USA) so i didnt want to peel every thing off an change the temp to much..

I'd be tempted to say a Cinnamon lop cross... He has that dusty grey round the edges which is a cinnamon trait, but the splashes of white, and the not so straight ears, are a very typical attributes of a mixed up *heniz* lop cross bunny.

thank you all..so shall i say agouti/dutch/lop? sounds good and he does have the characteristics..he's cute and a poser..gotta love it!!

thank you all for your help..he is a cutie..gave kiss's today..unlike caramel whom kissed my cheek and bit my nose..not hard of course,,make me yell ouch..she just looked at me like i was nuts...and hopped off..

Back