PDA

View Full Version : Essex to Eastbourne - help needed transporting some little furries :)

Leanne
25-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Hey :wave:

Caroline has kindly offered to take on 3 baby buns I have acquired this evening as I have no room here but they needed to be taken away urgently.
I only have accomodation until Thursday night :?

I can go half way to Eastbourne on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Is there anyone that could possibly do the 2nd leg of the journey to Carolines?

I would be so grateful :)

XMissySJx
25-08-2008, 09:10 PM

Caroline has kindly offered to take on 3 baby buns I have acquired this evening as I have no room here but they needed to be taken away urgently.
I only have accomodation until Thursday night :?

I can go half way to Eastbourne on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Is there anyone that could possibly do the 2nd leg of the journey to Carolines?

I would be so grateful :)

are they together? if it cant be done asap i can do accomodation for a few extra nites if need be leanne, as long as they r vaccinated if that helps you at all.

Leanne
25-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Hey missy,

Thank you :wave:

They aren't vacc yet, only just picked them up, 9 weeks old and I can't afford to vacc them :(

Hopefully someone can help with the transport!

XMissySJx
25-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey missy,

Thank you :wave:

They aren't vacc yet, only just picked them up, 9 weeks old and I can't afford to vacc them :(

Hopefully someone can help with the transport!

well if it ends up being they can be jabbed somehow but cnt get up there yet, i have about 2-3 weeks of empty hutches here.
xxx

Leanne
26-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Aw thanks :)

Leanne
28-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Anyone going that way in next week or so?

I can go as far as just off M25 towards Eastbourne.

Leanne
28-08-2008, 09:37 AM
well if it ends up being they can be jabbed somehow but cnt get up there yet, i have about 2-3 weeks of empty hutches here.
xxx

Ive sorted some accommodation out in my kitchen, but thank you!

XMissySJx
28-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Ive sorted some accommodation out in my kitchen, but thank you!

lol i hope u have a big kitchen :lol: xx

louise and Gus
28-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I think I am taking some buns from Starlights down to eastbourne so these guys can come along, wouldn't be untill 13th/14th September though?

Leanne
30-08-2008, 09:28 AM
lol i hope u have a big kitchen :lol: xx

Thankfully yes! :lol:

Leanne
30-08-2008, 09:29 AM
I think I am taking some buns from Starlights down to eastbourne so these guys can come along, wouldn't be untill 13th/14th September though?

That would be perfect Louise! :D
My work shifts just don't allow me to drive all the way down :(

Ive managed to sort out space for everyone so there is no panic now so anytime is now fine :)

Thank you!

louise and Gus
30-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Great will let you know details nearer the time

Leanne
30-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Thank you! :wave:

nursecroft
05-09-2008, 07:46 AM
:wave:you dont have room for another little bun do you? I'm trying to get dreamer abit nearer me, Louise is getting him to essex for me eastbourne would be nearer! :D

Leanne
07-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Looks like a coach will be needed! :lol:

nursecroft
08-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Looks like a coach will be needed! :lol:

Yes that would be very useful!! haha Dont worry if theres no room, looks like i may have a day trip to essex lol, its just such a long way!!

louise and Gus
08-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Ok...Leanne, I can't do this weekend but can next is that still ok?

Nursecroft..I can pick Dreamer up from Jill this friday but don't really have anywhere to keep him. If someone Essex way can look after him for the week (Maybe ask MissySJ as she has boarders so might have room if she isn't at uni yet?)I could bring him to Eastbourne with the buns from Leanne and Starlights?
*wonders where you would buy a bunny bus from?*

nursecroft
08-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh brill, well starlight said she would look after him for me :) thankyou so much am waiting for jill to get back to me! Will be glad when i have him here, so excited!!! Going to see a lady for him tomorrow, she maybe here before him!! :D

Ok...Leanne, I can't do this weekend but can next is that still ok?

Nursecroft..I can pick Dreamer up from Jill this friday but don't really have anywhere to keep him. If someone Essex way can look after him for the week (Maybe ask MissySJ as she has boarders so might have room if she isn't at uni yet?)I could bring him to Eastbourne with the buns from Leanne and Starlights?
*wonders where you would buy a bunny bus from?*

XMissySJx
08-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Hey i can have dreamer depending on the dates :wave:

i havent got any boarders at all so am empty

eta - just read that krys can look after him, let me know the dates and if they r good fo rme then he can stay here if krys would prefer as she has soo many rescues right now, what with the cashies and the orphans, where as i am empty

xxxxx

nursecroft
08-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey i can have dreamer depending on the dates :wave:

i havent got any boarders at all so am empty

eta - just read that krys can look after him, let me know the dates and if they r good fo rme then he can stay here if krys would prefer as she has soo many rescues right now, what with the cashies and the orphans, where as i am empty

xxxxx

Oh thats really nice of you hun! Thanks, am just waiting for Jill to gt back to me to confirm the refs were ok.... getting nervous now!! xxx

XMissySJx
08-09-2008, 09:47 PM
thing is, i leave for uni on the 20th but its not trouble having an extra bun here, doesnt disrupt me at all, as long as the collection date isnt the 20th!!

would love to take photos of such a stunning bun too :love:

Leanne
08-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey Louise!

Yes thats fine with me :D

If Dreamer is stuck for a stop over at any point I have a thistle hall and huge run empty for a couple of weeks so could accomodate if Starlight and Missy can't :)

louise and Gus
08-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Great, Leanne/Kris I will let you know wether it will be the sat or sunday 20th/21st

Nursecroft I will wait for you or Jill to contact me regarding little Dreamer :love:

Leanne
08-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Oh i just realised, im running a conker championship between 12 and 2pm on the sunday but other times should be fine, will nip home to meet you as only work down the road :)

Thanks so much!

louise and Gus
08-09-2008, 10:59 PM
No worries I can work around that...sounds like fun :lol:

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 07:24 AM
Awww thankyou guys, you're so helpful :D thats really sweet of you leanne :)

As soon as jill is in touch will let you know. I'll ring her later today if i still havent heard, shes probably really busy bless her x

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 11:48 AM
thing is, i leave for uni on the 20th but its not trouble having an extra bun here, doesnt disrupt me at all, as long as the collection date isnt the 20th!!

would love to take photos of such a stunning bun too :love:

Oh you can take lotsa piccies of him :) He's def coming to me yay!!!

Can pick him up the weekend of 12th from eastbourne so looks good!! :D

honeybunny
09-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Louise would you be able to trasnport Dreamer and Blackberry..as they both need to get to Essex?
I can meet you Friday morning as I'm going over to Lutterworth think that's near you?:?

Starlight
09-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Oh has it moved from the 13th weekend?

Im fully booked the weekend after as i have two bondings >.<
I was looking forward to a car journey :(

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Louise would you be able to trasnport Dreamer and Blackberry..as they both need to get to Essex?
I can meet you Friday morning as I'm going over to Lutterworth think that's near you?:?

why does blackberry need to get to essex? is it......for HJH?

sorry for being a nosy parker :oops:

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 12:24 PM

Yeah can you do lunchtime ish as I don't want to have them on site, it is very noisy as we are demolishing a building :shock:

Where in Essex are they going?

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Oh you can take lotsa piccies of him :) He's def coming to me yay!!!

Can pick him up the weekend of 12th from eastbourne so looks good!! :D

Sorry I though I posted further up...I can't do this weekend to get him to Eastbourne so it will be 20th/21st?

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Oh has it moved from the 13th weekend?

Im fully booked the weekend after as i have two bondings >.<
I was looking forward to a car journey :(

Oooops sorry starlight and louise im getting confused with dates!! haha I have the sunday 21st off work so could meet in eastbourne then? x

bunnyrun
09-09-2008, 01:04 PM
is dreamer coming to then, have you heard from jill

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 01:06 PM
is dreamer coming to then, have you heard from jill

Yep Jills been a busy bunny! I spoke to her today and everything is fine so he is mine!!! yay!!!!! :D:D:D:D

ps am looking forward to a cuppa too ;)

bunlover
09-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Oooops sorry starlight and louise im getting confused with dates!! haha I have the sunday 21st off work so could meet in eastbourne then? x

are you driving all the way from southampton? woudl it be closer and of any use?if i could collect the bunny and bring here to mine as i think am bout ah hour and half closer to southampton tho maybe wrong as geography was never my strong point? so you could get them they could stay here a few days?before you arrive if you are taking them back to southampton? i am probebly getting very confused about where the buns are going to and from as thread said essex to eastbourne but then i see nursecroft coming from southampton?! confused i am anyone care to explain?

bunnyrun
09-09-2008, 01:09 PM
i could even stretch to a cake if you like:lol::lol::lol::lol: looks like a day trip to my house then:lol:(runs off to get house spotlessly clean):lol::lol::lol:

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 01:24 PM
are you driving all the way from southampton? woudl it be closer and of any use?if i could collect the bunny and bring here to mine as i think am bout ah hour and half closer to southampton tho maybe wrong as geography was never my strong point? so you could get them they could stay here a few days?before you arrive if you are taking them back to southampton? i am probebly getting very confused about where the buns are going to and from as thread said essex to eastbourne but then i see nursecroft coming from southampton?! confused i am anyone care to explain?

Yeh Im driving from Southampton to bring him back here, I have Louise kindly driving him from Honeybunnies to essex and then as there is a run from there to eastbourne thought thats closer than essex so was going to pick him up from there. But you are closer yes, not great at geography either!! lol I also dont want to cause dreamer to much stress, where where you thinking of picking him up from? Its lovely of you to offer more help :D

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 01:25 PM
i could even stretch to a cake if you like:lol::lol::lol::lol: looks like a day trip to my house then:lol:(runs off to get house spotlessly clean):lol::lol::lol:

ooooo a cake :D

bunlover
09-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Yeh Im driving from Southampton to bring him back here, I have Louise kindly driving him from Honeybunnies to essex and then as there is a run from there to eastbourne thought thats closer than essex so was going to pick him up from there. But you are closer yes, not great at geography either!! lol I also dont want to cause dreamer to much stress, where where you thinking of picking him up from? Its lovely of you to offer more help :D

ok where in southampton do you have to drive from? i am going to look it up on aa route planner.to see which is closer for you

bunlover
09-09-2008, 01:35 PM
shows southampton to my house is 1hr 18 mins travel time...from southampton to essex is 2hr 20 so if i went to pick up buns from essex...um where are they currently?(just trying to see where they are currently being kept? woudl just like to see how far they are tho iv driven to missysj sarah j's before for a bunyn run so i roughly know, when are you thinking to come up to collect them? i was thinking icould pick them up friday as am off and drive them back here...keep them here for a few days maybe? how old are buns how many of them and are they living together? just thinking accomodation here, and how long they would stay here. iv re read the whole thread have i counted correctly its 3 9week old buns... plus dreamer and blackberrry? all going to southampton? or some only to eastbourne?

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 02:08 PM
only dreamer is going to Southampton...the rest are going to Eastbourne :D

bunlover
09-09-2008, 02:16 PM
only dreamer is going to Southampton...the rest are going to Eastbourne :D

oh ok well i could pick up dreamer from essex and bring her here it would save nursecroft about an hour on her journey which is 2 hours round trip really saved and i dont mind if bun stays here for a few days? i have temperary accomodatin for indoor or outdoors bun dependant on size of rabbit lol as hutch outdoors which is spare is only a 4 ft double storey.otherwise indoors it is. if that is useful let me know! x

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 05:26 PM
oh ok well i could pick up dreamer from essex and bring her here it would save nursecroft about an hour on her journey which is 2 hours round trip really saved and i dont mind if bun stays here for a few days? i have temperary accomodatin for indoor or outdoors bun dependant on size of rabbit lol as hutch outdoors which is spare is only a 4 ft double storey.otherwise indoors it is. if that is useful let me know! x

Well if missysj (and louise dosnt mind going to there) doesnt mind taking him for a few days until you can get him from essex to yours then i can work out when i can pick him up x

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Well if missysj (and louise dosnt mind going to there) doesnt mind taking him for a few days until you can get him from essex to yours then i can work out when i can pick him up x

yeh thats fine with me! like i said im empty now,only gor my four and im used to like 13 buns a day, so i feel all empty!

I have a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch for him by the way :wave: when he stays here :D

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Ok so I will bring lovely Dreamer to you on friday then SJ?

honeybunny
09-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Blackberry does not need a lift now

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Ok just dreamer then?

honeybunny
09-09-2008, 06:02 PM
yep..
how far are you from Lutterworth..and is it all on for This Friday??
and what time??:D

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm about 20 miles from lutterworth. Around 12/1 would be good for me. Can meet you somewhere?

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 06:20 PM
yeh thats fine with me! like i said im empty now,only gor my four and im used to like 13 buns a day, so i feel all empty!

I have a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch for him by the way :wave: when he stays here :D

Thats superb SJ thankyou, oh its all coming together ladies, im so excited!! :D

Oh.... who would like to see Dreamers gf??? ;) i picked her up today :D:D

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Thats superb SJ thankyou, oh its all coming together ladies, im so excited!! :D

Oh.... who would like to see Dreamers gf??? ;) i picked her up today :D:D

Ohh pics please :D

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Ohh pics please :D

have a look in the stories and pic section :D

bunlover
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
hi so i will collect dreamer from sarah j's either friday(dependant on what time you get there) or sat afternoon after iv finished work. and tues nursecroft can pick him up from mine...where can i see piccs of this loverly boy then?! lol

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 10:19 PM
hi so i will collect dreamer from sarah j's either friday(dependant on what time you get there) or sat afternoon after iv finished work. and tues nursecroft can pick him up from mine...where can i see piccs of this loverly boy then?! lol

He's in the rabbits in need section, sounds like a plan! x

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 10:23 PM
I think I will get to SJ's around 4 at the latest

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 10:37 PM
is he being collected the same day?/day after? or am i missing something:?

me confused now

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 10:39 PM
I don't know when he's being collected but is it ok for me to drop him off at yours around 3/4 on friday? :)

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
I don't know when he's being collected but is it ok for me to drop him off at yours around 3/4 on friday? :)

yup! thats fine, just give me a text when your near so i can put the beast away! (i dont mean jelly, i mean rocky LOL)

Starlight
09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Im really confused about whats happening?!

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Will do :)

You may need to send me your number again :oops:

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Im really confused about whats happening?!

On Friday I am collecting Dreamer and taking him to Sj's..bunlover will collect him from there...

Weekend after 20th or 21st I will take the buns from Leannes and the buns from you down to caroline at Eastbourne...at least that is my understanding :lol:

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Will do :)

You may need to send me your number again :oops:

oh deleted me have you!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpf

louise and Gus
09-09-2008, 10:47 PM
oh deleted me have you!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpf

Worse...I never added you :oops: :oops: sowwy.....

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 10:49 PM
On Friday I am collecting Dreamer and taking him to Sj's..bunlover will collect him from there...

Weekend after 20th or 21st I will take the buns from Leannes and the buns from you down to caroline at Eastbourne...at least that is my understanding :lol:

There is a slight change with dreamer, bunnyrun is going to collect him from sj on sat and i will collect him from her on tues, means i can get him here sooner and he's nearer.

Thankyou caroline though very much for your kind offer and starlight, you have so much on your plate with the orphans thought it may be easier to have dreamer at sjs over night in her spare hutch.

Thankyou soooooooooo much everyone xxxxxxxxxx

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 10:54 PM
oooo i get to meet a new person!

better get the buns on their best behaviour!

:lol:

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
oooo i get to meet a new person!

better get the buns on their best behaviour!

:lol:

Im going to be taking pics for my new siggie, dont forget that!! ;) x

Starlight
09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
There is a slight change with dreamer, bunnyrun is going to collect him from sj on sat and i will collect him from her on tues, means i can get him here sooner and he's nearer.

Thankyou caroline though very much for your kind offer and starlight, you have so much on your plate with the orphans thought it may be easier to have dreamer at sjs over night in her spare hutch.

Thankyou soooooooooo much everyone xxxxxxxxxx

I just wanted to stare at his beauty for a few hours :oops: :lol:

I expect compensation in pictures Sarah!!!

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 10:57 PM
I just wanted to stare at his beauty for a few hours :oops: :lol:

I expect compensation in pictures Sarah!!!

awww well you'll have to pay a visit to southampton and meet him, sure you could pop by sj's for tea ;) lol

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 10:58 PM
lol you know what im like with my camera, ill be snapping away:lol::lol:

peanut says we must get the best hay out for our guest :shock:

Starlight
09-09-2008, 10:58 PM
awww well you'll have to pay a visit to southampton and meet him, sure you could pop by sj's for tea ;) lol

Ill start walking now :lol:

If i did, id have bubs in tow!!!

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 11:07 PM

lol tea!more like "lets steal jelly"!

nursecroft
09-09-2008, 11:08 PM
lol tea!more like "lets steal jelly"!

Oh yeh you better hide jellyif starlight is on the prowl!!! :lol:

Starlight
09-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Oh yeh you better hide jellyif starlight is on the prowl!!! :lol:

Of course :D:D

Ill replace her with a cuddly toy :D

XMissySJx
09-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Of course :D:D

Ill replace her with a cuddly toy :D

i dont think domino would like if you took his mommy! :lol:

Starlight
09-09-2008, 11:31 PM
i dont think domino would like if you took his mommy! :lol:

:oops: :lol::lol:

XMissySJx
10-09-2008, 12:14 AM
:oops: :lol::lol:

yeh u feel ashamed!

hahahahaha

:p

Starlight
10-09-2008, 12:18 AM
yeh u feel ashamed!

hahahahaha

It won't stop me though :shock:

Ill just take your other 3 to help with my guilt of considering taking Jelly away from her bunny family :lol::lol::lol:

XMissySJx
10-09-2008, 12:20 AM
It won't stop me though :shock:

Ill just take your other 3 to help with my guilt of considering taking Jelly away from her bunny family :lol::lol::lol:

but then i have no bunny :(

:no:

Starlight
10-09-2008, 12:23 AM
but then i have no bunny :(

:no:

You'll have the cuddly toys i leave in place :lol:

XMissySJx
10-09-2008, 12:24 AM
lol oh cheers!

Starlight
10-09-2008, 12:26 AM
They'll be less poo to clean up!!

Oh okay then.. ill just admire her from a distance :cry::lol:

AlisonA
10-09-2008, 03:52 PM
oh deleted me have you!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpf

Worse...I never added you :oops: :oops: sowwy.....

Well I added you SJ, but you gave me the wrong number :lol:

bunlover
10-09-2008, 05:56 PM
sarah j i just pmd nursecroft i think we shall revert to original plan as yours is a 2hour round trip for me with him and she wants to pick him up sat or sun now, i cant do sun cuz of ru meet up and tom has my car on sat afternoon for a reunion he going to so only day i couldv picked him up to help was friday ...sorry to overcomplicate things. nursecroft will pm you about it im sure to pick up from you in essex. sorry to muck everyone around was trying to save hassel but i think i overcomplicated it! basically he will be staying with you sarah j fri till sat or sun when nursecroft picks him up x

XMissySJx
10-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Well I added you SJ, but you gave me the wrong number :lol:

it was an accident i promise!! lol

so who is picking dreamer up from me now?

louise and Gus
10-09-2008, 08:46 PM
I have no idea! :lol: I can still take him to eastborne with me 20th or 21st?

bunlover
10-09-2008, 09:42 PM
sarah j are you near a train station? could you get dreamer to a station sat afternoon? if you could then maybe i could collect him via train on sat? then he could travel to mine that way(train with me) to save nursecroft the 2/3 hours round trip that way?she could collect him that evening from mine? or on weekday?

nursecroft
10-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Oh its getting confusing!! I'm waiting to hear back from Jill. Bunnylover dont worry about the train i dont really want him traveling by train with lots of people, think it would be too scary. but thankyou xx

louise and Gus
11-09-2008, 12:01 AM
I can still bring him to Eastbourne on the 21st...i

nursecroft
11-09-2008, 12:06 AM
I can still bring him to Eastbourne on the 21st...i

Ok will stick to that plan, thankyou Louise you're a star xxx

XMissySJx
11-09-2008, 10:53 AM
ohhhh dear...... im leaving for uni on the 21st

Leanne
11-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Missy, do you have Dreamer already?

If not, save messing around I can have him here and Louise can collect them all together on the 21st save the rabbits having to go through any extra travelling?

Would that help?

nursecroft
11-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Missy, do you have Dreamer already?

If not, save messing around I can have him here and Louise can collect them all together on the 21st save the rabbits having to go through any extra travelling?

Would that help?

No Dreamer is hopefully coming to essex tomorrow, I cant pick him up next weekend until the sunday (21st) because im working the 20th. Although if things are getting complicated I think I might just drive up to essex this weekend x

XMissySJx
11-09-2008, 08:11 PM
No Dreamer is hopefully coming to essex tomorrow, I cant pick him up next weekend until the sunday (21st) because im working the 20th. Although if things are getting complicated I think I might just drive up to essex this weekend x

i cant do sat, but i can do sunday? saturday im having a going away thing.

if you want to drive up here youre more than welcome

xx

bunnyrun
11-09-2008, 08:14 PM
im completely lost on this thread now how many bunnies are coming to me and when:roll::roll: its not a problem ive just got lost in all the confusion:lol::lol:

XMissySJx
11-09-2008, 08:16 PM
lol i know its very confusing!!

right to make it easy for people...

I am available for dreamer to come and be collected any day except this saturday, and next. this sat is my going away thing and next saturday im not going to be here.

can do this sunday and any day during the week

xxx

Starlight
11-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Caroline, i have 5 coming from me, a trio and two singles, and a bun that you took a phone call about. Is that all okay, or too many?

bunnyrun
11-09-2008, 08:29 PM
no thats fine with me:D are the 3 babies from leanne still coming to,
the lady i spoke to about the bunny will give you a donation 20 or 30 pounds to pass on to me by the sounds of it the poor mite isnt being very well cared for:cry::cry:

Starlight
11-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Yes she said about donation.. she never said anything about the conditions.. whats wrong with him/her?

bunnyrun
11-09-2008, 08:32 PM
she said the little boy is autistic and the people are just not taken care of it, shut in a hutch and forgotten scenario and the owner wasnt coping:cry:

Starlight
11-09-2008, 08:42 PM
she said the little boy is autistic and the people are just not taken care of it, shut in a hutch and forgotten scenario and the owner wasnt coping:cry:

:roll::evil:

If you can not cope, dont get a pet :evil:

How much do you get your mxyi vaccs caroline, as i now get them for 12.50, so if thats cheaper, i can get it done at my end?

bunnyrun
11-09-2008, 08:48 PM
i get myxi done for 10.95 per jab, which of the cashmere,s are coming to me im so excited:oops: is the lady dropping the bunny off with you, and when are you coming:D:D

Starlight
11-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Theres me thinking i had a bargain on my vaccs!!

There is smelly- agouti bun

A big REW who loves to be groomed

And a trio of REW brothers, they are so sweet together :love:

She is bringing the bun to me next Thursday so he will be with you on weekend :)

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Hey

I really would like to pick dreamer up this sat, sun is difficult for me so dont worry missy x

Starlight are you around sat, if you are would you mind looking after him overnight for me? x

Starlight
12-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey

I really would like to pick dreamer up this sat, sun is difficult for me so dont worry missy x

Starlight are you around sat, if you are would you mind looking after him overnight for me? x

This saturday i will be around at 6pm ish if that is okay with you?

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 12:11 AM
This saturday i will be around at 6pm ish if that is okay with you?

Oh I was hoping for midday as its a long journey and want to settle him in in the daylight for abit :( this is so hard!

Starlight
12-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Would 12pm be okay?

I was heading to o/h for a day of slobbery on ps2 lol then im coming back at 6pm to do evening rounds and then at 7pm ish o/h is picking me up and we are going to his cousins wedding reception.

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Would 12pm be okay?

I was heading to o/h for a day of slobbery on ps2 lol then im coming back at 6pm to do evening rounds and then at 7pm ish o/h is picking me up and we are going to his cousins wedding reception.

Yeh could get there for 12 midday! Sorry hun its just want to makesure he settles ok and didnt want to bring him back too late x

Starlight
12-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Thats fine i understand im just half asleep at the mo, so brain isnt completely in touch with what im typing :oops:

So when will he be getting here?

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Thats fine i understand im just half asleep at the mo, so brain isnt completely in touch with what im typing :oops:

So when will he be getting here?

Well Louise is picking him up tomorrow late afternoon from Jill I think, so be early evening? I'll ring Jill in the morning and then ring you? x

Starlight
12-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Thats fine, as long as i have a rough time, after 7pm ill be out, but my mum will be in, Louise knows her so i doubt it will be a problem, will just give lou a chance to coo over Eddie :D

Ooh i need to charge my phone... its dead >.<

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Thats fine, as long as i have a rough time, after 7pm ill be out, but my mum will be in, Louise knows her so i doubt it will be a problem, will just give lou a chance to coo over Eddie :D

Ooh i need to charge my phone... its dead >.<

lol ok charge your phone misses!! Oh and i expect a quick cuppa sat, you have to make time for that ;) and a cuddle of your buns hehe x

Starlight
12-09-2008, 12:31 AM
lol ok charge your phone misses!! Oh and i expect a quick cuppa sat, you have to make time for that ;) and a cuddle of your buns hehe x

I saw what you wrote on Shadows thread... im hiding her :lol::lol::lol:

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 12:34 AM
I saw what you wrote on Shadows thread... im hiding her :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: me? I wouldnt do a thing like that.... im only bringing a big bag incase i need to buy anything on the way home..... oh and if she jumps in the carrier with dreamer behind your back thats not my fault either.... er hem.... :roll::lol:

Starlight
12-09-2008, 12:42 AM
:shock: me? I wouldnt do a thing like that.... im only bringing a big bag incase i need to buy anything on the way home..... oh and if she jumps in the carrier with dreamer behind your back thats not my fault either.... er hem.... :roll::lol:

Ill be watching you!!! :lol::lol:

You can meet :

Shadow
Storm
Moonshine
Scraggles

Leo
Chips

Nikki
Megan
Gucci
Honey
Cracker
Cinders
Spider
Crumpet
Muffin
Angelika
Kimmy
Midnight
Tommy
Delilah
Sharon
Ozzy
Skittles
Bear
Jon
Smelly
The trio
Fluffy white bun
Orange cashie
Sable cashie

See if you can guess from the list who's who when you get here!!

That'll keep you busy!!

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Ill be watching you!!! :lol::lol:

You can meet :

Shadow
Storm
Moonshine
Scraggles

Leo
Chips

Nikki
Megan
Gucci
Honey
Cracker
Cinders
Spider
Crumpet
Muffin
Angelika
Kimmy
Midnight
Tommy
Delilah
Sharon
Ozzy
Skittles
Bear
Jon
Smelly
The trio
Fluffy white bun
Orange cashie
Sable cashie

See if you can guess from the list who's who when you get here!!

That'll keep you busy!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:: lol::lol: i'll try.... i know who shadow is..... :roll:;)

Starlight
12-09-2008, 01:00 AM
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:: lol::lol: i'll try.... i know who shadow is..... :roll:;)

Because you've been eyeing her up :shock::lol:

I hope we have good weather tomorrow and Sat!!

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 03:47 AM
Because you've been eyeing her up :shock::lol:

I hope we have good weather tomorrow and Sat!!

me too!!

louise and Gus
12-09-2008, 08:55 AM
I am picking Dreamer up from Jill at 12. So I am taking him to Starlights now? That actually easier for me. Should be there about 2 or 3? That ok?

honeybunny
12-09-2008, 09:13 AM
I'm really confused about this and would like to know exactly where Dreamer is going:?
Last night I spoke with Lara and she said he is going to Missyj's until tomorrow when Lara will collect him..has this now changed.
I'm worried about the amount of travelling and changing about this little lad may be doing???

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 09:15 AM
im confused too, i thought he was coming to me too

louise and Gus
12-09-2008, 09:16 AM
I also thought I was taking him to MissySJ's but can take him wherever he needs to go..would like to know before I set out though ;)

honeybunny
12-09-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm afraid I'm not prepared to send this bunny off on a journey unless I know where he is going..so can someone ..preferably Lara..ring me ASAP..and I'm off to vets soon..to confirm this ?

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 09:18 AM
after a read thru it seems he is going to starlights for the night because i am out tomorrow, and that is when nursecroft wanted to collect him.

its the same distance, just a different place.

honeybunny
12-09-2008, 09:20 AM
See my next post down!!

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 09:40 AM
thats partly why i suggested here because i have no boarders at all, my garden is empty!

if for any reason kris cant keep him for the night - due to quarantine etc etc, then he is still fine to come to me, so nobody panic lol

xxx

honeybunny
12-09-2008, 09:52 AM
I arranged late last night with Lara for Dreamer to go to Missy J's until Lara collects him...so Louise is taking him there as arranged:D
Thank you to everyone who has offered help with this and sorry it's got so confusing:?
I want as little travelling for this bun as possible.
Thanks again

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 11:07 AM
I arranged late last night with Lara for Dreamer to go to Missy J's until Lara collects him...so Louise is taking him there as arranged:D
Thank you to everyone who has offered help with this and sorry it's got so confusing:?
I want as little travelling for this bun as possible.
Thanks again

I am picking him up from essex so he wont have any extra traveling, i want to pick him up tomorrow because i cant sunday its my mums birthday. missyj is out tomorrow which is why i suggested starlight as she is in saturday? Im trying to ring Jill.

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Ok all sorted!!! finally :lol: Now im just really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 04:14 PM
:wave: hes here

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 04:16 PM
:wave: hes here

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh im so excited im not going to be able to sleep tonight!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 04:20 PM
hes sooooo YUMMY :lol:

honeybunny
12-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Nice to know he's arrived safely:D
and yep Sarah Jane..he is tiny isn't he:lol:

A huge thank you to Louise for playing taxi again..and for MissyJ for boarding him over night...and to everyone else who offered help for this little lad..
and of course to Lara for a home for him:D

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 05:22 PM
mum adores him, she went out there n stroked him as soon as she saw him! and then she started picking dandelions for him:lol:

louise and Gus
12-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Oh my! Dreamer is even more beautiful in the fur than in the pictures :love: :love: :love:

He is such a cutie, and tiny :love:

Lara you will love him so much :love:

nursecroft
12-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh thankyou sooooooooo much louise for being taxi, and missy for boarding for me, look forward to meeting you tomorrow. And thankyou Jill for letting me have him, i cant wait to collect him tomorrow :D :mrgreen:

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh my! Dreamer is even more beautiful in the fur than in the pictures :love: :love: :love:

He is such a cutie, and tiny :love:

Lara you will love him so much :love:

my dad thinks he looks like a deer! he is a strange man!

will get a pic in a min (dreamer not my dad lol)

Leanne
12-09-2008, 10:41 PM
no thats fine with me:D are the 3 babies from leanne still coming to,
the lady i spoke to about the bunny will give you a donation 20 or 30 pounds to pass on to me by the sounds of it the poor mite isnt being very well cared for:cry::cry:

I was going to PM you in a minute but no need now!

I have found a home for the little girl baby - a client who is an excellent home! Has spent a fortune on her previous dental bun (sadly she passed away two weeks ago leaving behind one boy bun), feeds them correctly, has a garden especially enclosed (including overhead) for the buns and will be going to live with a 6 mth old neutered male :)

So its just the 2 boy babies now :D

Leanne
12-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Awwww glad Dreamer is on the first leg of his journey to his forever home :love:

Where are the pics Sarah Jane?!?! :evil: :p

XMissySJx
12-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Awwww glad Dreamer is on the first leg of his journey to his forever home :love:

Where are the pics Sarah Jane?!?! :evil: :p

dont u pull that face at me:no: :lol:

in the piccies section

Leanne
12-09-2008, 11:21 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*goes to look*

Leanne
21-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Have all the buns arrived yet? :wave:

bunnyrun
21-09-2008, 05:36 PM
THEY HAVE AND THE BABIES HAVE JUST BEEN RESERVED:shock: they,ve only been here an hour:shock: