• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex to Eastbourne - help needed transporting some little furries :)

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Hey :wave:

Caroline has kindly offered to take on 3 baby buns I have acquired this evening as I have no room here but they needed to be taken away urgently.
I only have accomodation until Thursday night :?

I can go half way to Eastbourne on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Is there anyone that could possibly do the 2nd leg of the journey to Carolines?

I would be so grateful :)

Hey :wave:

Caroline has kindly offered to take on 3 baby buns I have acquired this evening as I have no room here but they needed to be taken away urgently.
I only have accomodation until Thursday night :?

I can go half way to Eastbourne on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Is there anyone that could possibly do the 2nd leg of the journey to Carolines?

I would be so grateful :)

are they together? if it cant be done asap i can do accomodation for a few extra nites if need be leanne, as long as they r vaccinated if that helps you at all.

Hey missy,

Thank you :wave:

They aren't vacc yet, only just picked them up, 9 weeks old and I can't afford to vacc them :(

Hopefully someone can help with the transport!

Hey missy,

Thank you :wave:

They aren't vacc yet, only just picked them up, 9 weeks old and I can't afford to vacc them :(

Hopefully someone can help with the transport!

well if it ends up being they can be jabbed somehow but cnt get up there yet, i have about 2-3 weeks of empty hutches here.
xxx

Anyone going that way in next week or so?

I can go as far as just off M25 towards Eastbourne.

I think I am taking some buns from Starlights down to eastbourne so these guys can come along, wouldn't be untill 13th/14th September though?

I think I am taking some buns from Starlights down to eastbourne so these guys can come along, wouldn't be untill 13th/14th September though?

That would be perfect Louise! :D
My work shifts just don't allow me to drive all the way down :(

Ive managed to sort out space for everyone so there is no panic now so anytime is now fine :)

Thank you!

:wave:you dont have room for another little bun do you? I'm trying to get dreamer abit nearer me, Louise is getting him to essex for me eastbourne would be nearer! :D

Ok...Leanne, I can't do this weekend but can next is that still ok?

Nursecroft..I can pick Dreamer up from Jill this friday but don't really have anywhere to keep him. If someone Essex way can look after him for the week (Maybe ask MissySJ as she has boarders so might have room if she isn't at uni yet?)I could bring him to Eastbourne with the buns from Leanne and Starlights?
*wonders where you would buy a bunny bus from?*

Oh brill, well starlight said she would look after him for me :) thankyou so much am waiting for jill to get back to me! Will be glad when i have him here, so excited!!! Going to see a lady for him tomorrow, she maybe here before him!! :D

Ok...Leanne, I can't do this weekend but can next is that still ok?

Nursecroft..I can pick Dreamer up from Jill this friday but don't really have anywhere to keep him. If someone Essex way can look after him for the week (Maybe ask MissySJ as she has boarders so might have room if she isn't at uni yet?)I could bring him to Eastbourne with the buns from Leanne and Starlights?
*wonders where you would buy a bunny bus from?*

Hey i can have dreamer depending on the dates :wave:

i havent got any boarders at all so am empty

eta - just read that krys can look after him, let me know the dates and if they r good fo rme then he can stay here if krys would prefer as she has soo many rescues right now, what with the cashies and the orphans, where as i am empty

xxxxx

Hey i can have dreamer depending on the dates :wave:

i havent got any boarders at all so am empty

eta - just read that krys can look after him, let me know the dates and if they r good fo rme then he can stay here if krys would prefer as she has soo many rescues right now, what with the cashies and the orphans, where as i am empty

xxxxx

Oh thats really nice of you hun! Thanks, am just waiting for Jill to gt back to me to confirm the refs were ok.... getting nervous now!! xxx

Back