• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much I trust my cat - Harry and Smirnoff

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Just incase anyone is worried Smirnoff is never left with any of the rats or rabbits alone :) She mostly just settles down and sleeps while the rats play or sleep next to her but this is really the first lot of photos ive got of her close to one of them in daylight so the photos dont look blurred or make the rats look a really wierd colour :shock:

Harry was playing on the bed and Smirnoff jumped up to say hi :)

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

Then Harry even had a little walk about :D

DSC00095.jpg

Smirnoff is such a good girl :love: I trust her completely with the rats

DSC00074.jpg

And some pics of my poorly lad Harry just chilling out

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

And dont worry the rats are so used to Smirnoff they are not frightened of her at all so he wasnt scared or anything. And please ignore the state of the bed :oops: I was in the middle of taking off the bedsheets and having a wardrobe clear out when Harry came out of the cage :oops: :lol: x

lol bex u sound so worried ....'dont worry....'!!

lol i love how smirnoff looks sooo smug! shes so pretty

:lol: Thanks guys :love:

Missy I was scared someone would think I just leave them together alone or not watch them or something so thought I better just mention :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fireworks I have five lovely lads :love: How many do you have? :) x

Back