• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best place for bulk willow toys etc

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
where is the best place?

its just marsha and casper go through atleast 5 balls a week (the medium willow balls that come in the multipacks with willow sticks.)

they tend to be slower with the sticks so ive got some spare.

thanks x

ive always got them in stock too lol. my french lop lopsy eats them within the hour...:shock:

PAH have been doing a pack for £5...other than that i duno...

im watching this space!!

xx

ive always got them in stock too lol. my french lop lopsy eats them within the hour...:shock:

PAH have been doing a pack for £5...other than that i duno...

im watching this space!!

xx

yeah thats what i got too, its what i hav been getting.. problem is i have too many willow sticks, not enough balls lol.

story of my life.

xx

yeah thats what i got too, its what i hav been getting.. problem is i have too many willow sticks, not enough balls lol.

story of my life.

xx

Hahahaha!!!!:lol:

Why dont they chew the willow sticks?

Lopsy can get rid of willow sticks in about 24hrs lol.

x

Bunnies got tonnes of them willow sticks balls and rings and she loves to just sit there and look at them, keeps her amused for hours:D

One day hopefully she will cotton on they are for chewing and not for throwing across the room cos they get in her way:roll:

I would also like to get hold of bulk willow balls, mine just chomp through them in no time at all, but leave the willow sticks until they've run out of balls.

Yea, I would like bulk water bottles, as mine are always breaking (don't even ask, let's just say, Josh is a maniac!)

:lol:

Yea, I would like bulk water bottles, as mine are always breaking (don't even ask, let's just say, Josh is a maniac!)

:lol:

well dont know if u have any bootsales near you but i get mine off all the trader/market type stalls that r at the bootfair n the bottle r half the price :wave:

Oooh Thanks ;)

plus i get sooo many toys for the buns there, so far ive got..

a willow basket - £1 (as in like a cat basket so nice and big)

a kids play tunnel plus sqaure tent :£2

willow twists off the gardening stand for plants, aka the bunnies!! for 20p each!!!!

its ace lol

im going to go to PAH on thursday and also another pet shop which is about 30 mins away to see where i can get the most balls lol x

Back