• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies and horses.

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
A few photos I took yesterday. Didnt really get any good ones but oh well and sorry about the sizes I couldnt be bothered to change them :oops:

My horse dunston after a ride,
HPIM0442.jpg

Polly, little girls pony.
HPIM0448.jpg

Milo having free range time, we have loads of grass but he choose to sit in the dirt :lol:
HPIM0438.jpg

Fizz looking grumpy,
HPIM0437.jpg

Sally.Not very good picture as I took it from in the house. They are great to watch when they dont know your there. They just go mental every now and then:lol:.
HPIM0451.jpg

Roo running,
HPIM0427.jpg

Roo and Sally,
HPIM0452.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely horses.
Your horse looks tired lol.

My mare looks like that when she comes back from a hack lol.

How nice to have your buns free range in the garden.

We need new fencing at the moment, plus if i do let someone out free range the others start fighting lol, i just cant win!

xx

Thanks everyone.

Lovely horses.
Your horse looks tired lol.

My mare looks like that when she comes back from a hack lol.

How nice to have your buns free range in the garden.

We need new fencing at the moment, plus if i do let someone out free range the others start fighting lol, i just cant win!

xx

Dunston was tired and because hed had his dinner and had a full tummy he was having a chill:lol:

My bunnies arnt free range all day, I only let them out when im in which is quite alot because I only work part time. Also they are in two groups so have to take it in turns:D. There is nothing nicer than watching them binky around the garden. The garden is a mess at the minuite because ive taken out all the flowers and am retufing the flower beds. All this for my bunnies as I dont want them eating anything nasty. I also didnt cut the grass because I felt mean to them but I did it last night :( :lol:

Back