• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marshes Mini Lops

Hi,
I just joined this forum today. I breed mini lop rabbits. All my rabbits are pets first and foremost and are lot of fun and great little rabbits. Some pictures of my rabbits are on my website if anyone would like to have a look, I love to show them off.

Please note admin; My intention is not to advertise my kits I very rarely ever have any for sale as I breed for a hobby and keep most of the rabbits I breed. I joined the forum to meet people who enjoy their rabbits as much as I do.

http://www.marshesminilops.piczo.com

Last edited:
Fao Admin

Hello,
I put a link to my website for everyone to see my rabbits not to advertise. I do occasionally sell kits but my intention was not to advertise them just to show off my stunning mini lops. I do have a current litter but will probbaly be keeping them all anyway. Am I not allowed to put a link to my website anywhere so I can show everyone my lovely rabbits?

Hello,
I put a link to my website for everyone to see my rabbits not to advertise. I do occasionally sell kits but my intention was not to advertise them just to show off my stunning mini lops. I do have a current litter but will probbaly be keeping them all anyway. Am I not allowed to put a link to my website anywhere so I can show everyone my lovely rabbits?

you can post up some photos using something like photobucket.

Hello, welcome to the board. There are a few other breeders here so you're not totally alone. ;)

Thank you everyone for you kind comments and looking at the pictures of my mini's on my website! My baby kits are getting quite big now 4 weeks old they are gorgeous and are eating solids already! I now have a few new additions, some BEW'S, opal, chocolate and squirrel and am waiting for a blue and a lilac! I'm rabbit mad!, and will update my website soon with pics of them.

New website

I just wanted to let everyone know that I now have a new website. I had to set up a new one as my piczo one crashed and lost all my content, after spending hours on it. I was so frustrated!! I have got some new pics of my kits and new additions on my website. Please stop by and have alook it you get a chance.
Carolyn http://marshesminilops.webs.com/

Last edited:
Nice website, but one thing I would add is your location, as people looking for bunnies wont know if you are near or miles and miles away ;)

Really bad day :(

Hi,
Thanks for visiting the website and I will have to add my location, didn't think to do that! I am in Cheshire, by the way. I'm glad everyone liked my bunnies.

I've had an awful day today. My sooty kindled today and had 4 kits, 3 had died. One of them was definetely a peanut, the other 2 were very big and I think had got stuck coming out of the birth canal, The surviving one is very small so I don't hold out much hope as there is nothing to keep it warm. I did spend nealy an hour trying to warm and revive them but had no look :( so it was extremely sad. I have my fingers crossed for the remaining one as I do not have any other litters I can foster to so we will have to wait and see. if it survivies it will be a very special kit and will be kept here and spoilt rotten. Will keep you all updated.

Last edited:
Back