• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New baby :D

Jade950

Alpha Buck
Hiya, i went to put down my deposit on my new baby im getting on sunday, and while i was there i fell in love with a gorgeous mini rex :D So...:oops: I just had to have him hehe. Hes gorgeous ill post pics in a bit :D And im getting my new little mini rex on sunday which is a cinnamon doe shes gorgeous :D:D

Here we go then :D...
This is my new baby: Simba
rabbirs010.jpg

This is Harley
rabbirs008.jpg

This is Piglet
rabbirs003.jpg

This is Toffee

rabbirs004.jpg

Aww they are all gorgeous :love: Simba is absolutely stunning :) Rex's fur is amazing, could sit there fussing them all day :lol: I currently have 2 mini rex's, theyre my foster babies :)

Yeah its so difficult you just fall in love with them all i couldnt come home empty handed today :( :oops: Mum had her * I spose u can have him* But actually loved him just as much as me lol

problem is i have a 6ft by 2ft empty hutch, with no plans for it! and i have an emergency hutch in the garden too so dont need to keep it empty :lol:

problem is i have a 6ft by 2ft empty hutch, with no plans for it! and i have an emergency hutch in the garden too so dont need to keep it empty :lol:

You can give it to me instead so I can keep my Ivy! (and then I can adopt that gorgeous bracken wildie bunny to pair them together:love:!!!) :lol::lol: No temptation then!

Oh and yes I am totally serious :shock::lol:

how is this possible no plans?:shock: i have a 4 ft double hutch and even i .have plans ...for the future you see? ...g.ps me thinks would love it much better tha n selling it to someone who might want it for big buns... .lol ...my oh would have a fit tho....

Yep :( Wna get a big one for my new little baby coming on sunday! Im thinking of calling her simba :D:D :oops: I love the lion king:love:

And i love your bunnies for adoption they are SOOOOOO cute!!

Back