• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a warren scout!

senatorvass

Warren Scout
I just saw I was a New Kit and now I am a Warren Scout that is great! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have taken a large amount of pride in that upgrade! :D I was wondering is there a bit on RU where there is a list of all the different rabbit ranks? I want to know what I am aiming for!

xxx

Thanks! :)

I just feel I must share my happiness. I love rabbits so much, I always have but always loved them sort of from afar, now that I have my own (and two more on the way who I spent a couple of hours with today!) I am just in love. Really in love. I think of them constantly and am smitten. And I really like this forum so I want to really understand it, you know? I am actually proud because I feel I am looking after them well and its nice to take pride in something that helps another creature. I obviously get that with my son and friends and family and cats too so I guess I am lucky! Hope it doesnt sound like I am boasting, I am not I am just happy that I can feel confident that my buns are so well looked after and loved. It seems like pretty much everyone on this forum can say the same thing! :)

Thanks for the link! :) Tis explained now.

So I am a bit animal mad I am :mrgreen: with you Milo+Fizz I really would love to have horses! When we move I am hoping to have a garden big enough for chickens but I havent the money or space for horses (yet!)

Thats ok chick. I do love my horses, have had my first since i was 12 (so 10 years) and shes been passed down to my daughter now. I took a few snaps yesterday so if I get time I will upload them later :D.

Back