• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty Jane...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
not Plain Jane! :love:

She arrived here this morning as part of a bunny run to get her to Natsanth, and her forever home. within 10 minutes she was binkying and gobbling up the hay, i couldnt get excellent piccies cus i had to lean in the run lol!

Jane001.jpg
]"i better get myself clean for my new mummy

Jane003.jpg

who are YOU

Jane004.jpg

"stop pointing that thing at me"

Jane005.jpg

Jane007.jpg

OH MY WORD.

How beautiful is she!!!?

Awww i cannot wait to collect her!!!!!

:love::love::love::love:

Hope shes behaving Sarah?

OH MY WORD.

How beautiful is she!!!?

Awww i cannot wait to collect her!!!!!

:love::love::love::love:

Hope shes behaving Sarah?

she didnt approve of the ear drops, but changed her mind when i gave her a willow ball and some dried plantain as a treat for being a good girly! :lol:

she loved the run! she wouldnt stop tearing around, and i cnt believe she did binkies after being in a carrier for like 3-4 hours, she had no fear, she wasnt bothered at all!

she didnt approve of the ear drops, but changed her mind when i gave her a willow ball and some dried plantain as a treat for being a good girly! :lol:

she loved the run! she wouldnt stop tearing around, and i cnt believe she did binkies after being in a carrier for like 3-4 hours, she had no fear, she wasnt bothered at all!

Lol caroline said she was getting fed up of the drops.
Aw thanks!

Lol bless her, she must of been happy for the space.

Wahoo i cant wait!!!!

:love:

shes now destroying the willow ball and picking it up and banging it on the hutchfloor, i can see from my window lol!!

shes now destroying the willow ball and picking it up and banging it on the hutchfloor, i can see from my window lol!!

Haha oh joy another destructive bun!!
Ive built her area up in my room and got her loadsa toys, chews, tunnels!!!

Haha oh joy another destructive bun!!
Ive built her area up in my room and got her loadsa toys, chews, tunnels!!!

lol well she loved that plantain just been to check on her and its all gone, walked past domino n i swear he looked at me like 'wheres mine mum?'

hahaha

lol well she loved that plantain just been to check on her and its all gone, walked past domino n i swear he looked at me like 'wheres mine mum?'

hahaha

Hahaha aww bless!! Is he getting jealous?!

I think that when i feed the Guinea pigs veggies and grass more than buns, i swear the buns think "*****" lol

Hahaha aww bless!! Is he getting jealous?!

I think that when i feed the Guinea pigs veggies and grass more than buns, i swear the buns think "*****" lol

i swear he sees stuff in my hands from afar, he looks all upset!

ive given him some now i couldnt bear the 'shes neglecting me' face

Back