• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There Here!

Hopper

Mama Doe
Wooohoooo Simba and Dreama are here at last. There settling in and resting but got a few snaps :)

There adorable :love:

Dreama:

Dreama02-1.jpg

Dreama01-1.jpg

Dreama03.jpg

Simba:
Simba03.jpg

Simba01.jpg

Simba02.jpg

Simba04.jpg

Thanks :) There adorable. Dreama is a little shyish. Simba has a huge maine/fur wround his head :shock: Its gorgous and flops up and down at the top lol.

Awwww bless them :love::love: I have some photos of them just before the set off to you, would you like me to post them??

My camera battery kept dying :( so i could only get a couple
deamms.jpg

sima.jpg

sjakns.jpg

dreamasimab.jpg

Btw Simba likes country music :lol: He heard it on the tv and kept standing up looking at the tv

Aww lovely pics :love:

haha, I want to see him now, going to download some country music.

Oliver likes the song at begining of Hannah Mantana :lol:

Aww lovely pics :love:

haha, I want to see him now, going to download some country music.

Oliver likes the song at begining of Hannah Mantana :lol:

Awww :lol: My rats like the beatles, when i play it they all wake up and sit at the bars looking out :lol:

Hmmm Simba doesnt approve of fleece flooring at all. He kicks it into corner and prefers the plastic tray :? Dreama has taken to weeing everywhere thats not been weed on yet :roll::lol::lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oh my goodness, they are the most cutest bunsters I've ever seen!!! (Just setting off to bunny nap them now :lol:) :love::love::love:

Back