• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moulting disaster

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Guinness is having the biggest moult EVER so Iwas giving him a good brush over to stop him ingesting too much of the loose hair.

But a huge chunk came out all at once and now he has a bald patch about 1" across on his bottom :cry::cry: Is that normal? Will he be cold? :shock:

he will be fine. scamp my house bun is like that. i give him a good brushing session then look at him and think oops :shock: poor little boy.i think they seem to loose a little bit more when they are living indoors.well it seems that way when its on the carpet :lol:

thank goodness for that. I felt awful afterwards but i wasn't rough with him or owt :( it just fell off! better than eating it I guess.

my allergic housemate will have some sneezing to do when he comes home :rolleyes: :lol:

I pull the loose tufts out of my two - Twinkle is really bad at the moment and I pulled so much out that she seemed to have bald spots (very short hair underneath)... She looks a complete mess at the moment!!

Back