• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I made an excellent maze!!!!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry if that sounded smug but Im a bit proud of this :oops::oops::oops: I wanted a good tunnel/maze type thing but had no pennies...so I got lots of equal sized boxes from work and cut varying holes in them....

maze001.jpg

and stacked them all up so that they connect inside to make a good labyrinth :D:D the holes are all in the centre of the sides of the box so they will align no matter how you arrange the boxes....so I can change it when they get bored. The top layers were a bit precarious so I've put velcro sticky pads on the corners of all the boxes to hold them together whatever arrangment theyre in

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

:D :D

Home-made toys seem to be of more interest than anything you can buy! What type of rabbit is your dark bunny - he looks exactly like my Chester:love:

Home-made toys seem to be of more interest than anything you can buy! What type of rabbit is your dark bunny - he looks exactly like my Chester:love:

she's a heinz 57 :lol: :lol:

I got her form a rescue and don't know her background - she's really sweet though :love: Here is a better pic of her - have you got any of Chester? I have a soft spot for buns that look like Sorrel :lol:

fluffytummy.jpg

She's Chester's twin!! will take up-to-date pic today and post it, I saw chester's dad at the same rescue and he looked like a wild bun, not sure what his mum was like, They have gorgeous markings.

Feel guilty about Guinness now so I'm just making an outdoor version out of wilkinson's step stools and cable ties. :) pics later

That is fantastic! Looks so much fun!

When I make cardboard things for D&J, instead of play in it, they eat it?!
Jack:)

:thumb:Awwww that's fab!!!! Mine much prefer things that are homemade, rather than bought toys!!!! The piccies are great!

That is so cool! I'm well copying you. :lol:

Now we can have really challenging games of where's Sorrell.

Back