• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please....fighting bunnies

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
On saturday I collected a baby bunny,Rosie,shes 10 wks old and currently in a dog crate in the kitchen(on the table:oops:)....Billy and Bonny are indoor buns,yesterday Billy was being a bit balshy,kind of on the prowl, today Billy and Bonny have been fighting...theres fur all over the place!

Is this because they can smell Rosie?....its the only thing I can think of...she onlt indoors unti Ive had her myxi jab done then I shall be bonding her hopefully.

At the moment Ive shut Billy in their dog crate and Bonny is free range,both are neutered.

Last edited:
yes probably.
I have Tamlin and Hazel who live in, both neutered and our new bun Willow is downstairs too also neutered.
He came out for a run one evening and while he didn't go near Tam and Hazel they could hear him and most prob smell him too and they had a big scrap.
Now they are going outside for exercise during the day and Willow too is either going out or exercising upstairs so they're well away from each other.
Willow will be shortly bonded to 3 of my other does and living out so this is a temporary arrangement for now.
x x

yeh, domino and pebbles used to fight if they could see peanut and jelly, now there a group they r okay but when they cud smell them it set domino off.

Blimey...the only place I have to put her is in the kitchen for now,no spare hutch outside at the moment though I have one under construction, Billy and Bonny just won't give up..theyve been having a go through the bars of the dog crate now!

Yes, it's referred agression- they are fighting between them because they can't get to Rosie. You need to remove her from their room before they injure each other.

Back