• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here

as6670

New Kit
Hi all,

new user to the forum and also new to having a pet rabbit.

I recently paid £85.00 for a new hutch but fear this may not get delivered as I have noticed some concerns on this forum about the particular site I used to purchase the hutch. I used paypal to make the payment so just need to wait it out before raising a dispute. Saves me driving down to Gloucster and confronting the so and so...lol

Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier of hutches or should I attempt to build my own to my specs?

as6670

hi welcome im shure somone on here will know what to do!!!! i got my hutches from the dump and did them up :wave:

Hi thanks for the welcome.

I have a hutch and considred extending it but would prefer a new one thats alot bigger. Rabbits grow so fast..lol At the moment he spends most of his day in his run that I built...thats about 7 x 7 ft sitting on the lawn with partial shade if he needs it.

Hiya and welcome :wave: Good luck in finding a new hutch, i bought mine from a local company so im no help hehe xXx

How big is his current hutch? BTW, piccys of your bunny is a must on here! :D

pics not done yet but will be as soon as i get a chance. ;)

current hutch is to small for him i feel thats why im looking to get a nice new one that is atleast 5/6 ft... the one he uses now is what he came in when I adopted him but i am fully aware that this is way to small for him hence the large run that he has access to. The hutch just sits within the run with one door open for him to go in and out as he pleases.. when i am out in the garden he has the whole garden to run in which he really enjoys.

Hi I'm new to the forum as well :wave: Good luck with getting the hutch - no experience ordering them online here, sadly...

Hiya,

My rab is a housebun so can't help on the hutch front but if you use the search function on the forum it will bring up lots for you :D

Welcome to RU :D

Back