• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What veg are you growing for your buns

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I have grown some round carrots in a tub which aren't very big but Honey loves them. I've just put in some raddish seed and I am waiting for my spring cabbage and turnip seed to come. Only thing is now I have cleared the weeds from the garden my dog keeps digging it up. :roll::roll: I've just planted some parsley and chive seeds in pots indoors. What are you growing?

:wave:
I don't have any veggies growing as yet but I do have flat leaf and curly Parsley, Thyme, Mint and Basil growning in big pots and they love it .

We've just got an allotment so are getting ready to pop in some organic veg in the next few months to feed our buns, pigs and the boarders who come to stay. The previous owner has some spring greens and sprouts on there at the moment, and more tomatoes than I know what to do with. I'm going to start off some herbs too:)

I've got lot's of mint on the allotment (should have put it in a pot:roll:)
Also got lots of fruit bushes and trees. The buns love the cuttings from the raspberry bushes and apple twigs. Hopefully next year we will have spring greens.

I've just pulled some of our carrots for the bunnies :D They're bigger than I was expecting - I'm quite pleased about it!
I grow herbs too, and will think about spring cabbage.

I 'tried' carrots.

And when I say tried, we are talking about me here, so can you imagine?...:lol:

They didn't turn out like the packet said...Thats all I'll say:roll:

Radishes, spinach, parsley, basil (although the bugs got to that one first :evil:), peppers & strawberries for them to share with me :lol:

I tried growing some veg for the rabbits. But my dogs just dig all the seeds up, so i gave up trying!

My little brother planted some kale and cabbage a few months ago for the buns & I've got some basil, parsley and mint in pots as well :)

Back