• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns Vacc's

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Drake and Josh have got their Myxi and VHD on Wednesday:cry:

They hate going to the vets, and I hate seeing them have their needles:(

Jack

I don't think they should have both at the same time as it puts to much pressure on their immune system. You are better to get the one first and the next two weeks later. They will be fine once its over:D

I don't think they should have both at the same time as it puts to much pressure on their immune system. You are better to get the one first and the next two weeks later. They will be fine once its over:D

I will ask the vet to do that. Thanks for the info:D

I quite agree.Dont have them done at the same time.Your vet should know better

Good luck at the vet boys :wave:
And i agree they should be done at least 2 weeks apart. We usually get mxyi first and then VHD 2/3 weeks after :)

as others have said its an imortant evil having their jabs but you should have a minimum of 2-3 weeks between them most people get the myxi injection done first...also i would double check your vet is giving 10% into the skin this can be done in the scruff by pulling out near the end or part in ear. it makes the vaccine more effecctive. if its any concelation i took dora and arthur in as arthur is due his vhd bless him...dora isnt due for ages but they always go together everywhere now bless them felt really mean taking her too but they do keep each other company. x

Back