• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley- U/D 25th August- Very Slowly Getting Better :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I cant believe this, Stanley has become acutely ill. He was fine at 0600hrs, by 0800hrs he was in full blown stasis, very flat and in a lot of pain.
He is on all relevant treatment but he looks so poorly :cry:

Can I ask if anyone else has had a problem with feeding the Rosewood Dried Dandelion Mix ? This is the third Rabbit to become poorly 12 hours after feeding a small amount of it.
I have now thrown the mix away...........

:cry:

Last edited:
I cant believe this, Stanley has become acutely ill. He was fine at 0600hrs, by 0800hrs he was in full blown stasis, very flat and in a lot of pain.
He is on all relevant treatment but he looks so poorly :cry:

Can I ask if anyone else has had a problem with feeding the Rosewood Dried Dandelion Mix ? This is the third Rabbit to become poorly 12 hours after feeding a small amount of it.
I have now thrown the mix away...........

:wave: oh im so sorry, i hope he gets better bless him.

is it dandelion delight by rosewood?. cause i have that.
x

OH FFS I have just got back with a bag for Holly and Pippin, I mean literally walked through the door with it, should I not feed it?

Sending lots of vibes for Stanley :love::love::love:

:wave: oh im so sorry, i hope he gets better bless him.

is it dandelion delight by rosewood?. cause i have that.
x

Yep, that's the one. The two other Bun's effected, Danny and Fred, have health 'issues' so I put their stasis down to the other problems they have. But AFAIK Stanley has no chronic health problems. He had a tiny amount of the DD last night and now he is one very sick Rabbit

Yep, that's the one. The two other Bun's effected, Danny and Fred, have health 'issues' so I put their stasis down to the other problems they have. But AFAIK Stanley has no chronic health problems. He had a tiny amount of the DD last night and now he is one very sick Rabbit

:shock: blimey has def put me off feeding it.

loads of vibes for Stanley.
x

that stuff is nasty i gave that to my bunny and it made him very poorly too he did actually die so maybe you should take him to the vet or sumthing :( its horrible stuff and i would say defiantly do not feed it to rabbits

Someone need to write to the manufacturers and tell pet shops if it is that stuff!

Sending healing vibes to Stanley...come on little man.

Rabswood

how scary.. alvin and pearl have never reacted bad to any of the rosewood products thankfully

hope he gets better soon xxxx

Back