• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnies rage

animal ry

Warren Veteran
well im back from holoday feeling very good and i have so far come across 3 things

1 petal my guinea had a droppy eye but that seems to have cleared up

2 angel has broken off her whole nail i belive because it was bleeding but she wont let me near her only her husbun :roll:

but worst minnie has so far bit me tried ripping my trousers to shreds has been running away from the other rabbits and shes stomping around in rages i am a tad worryed bye all that and i was wondering could it be that she can smell our unnetured rabit disney ????? :?

she is 10 weeks now got her when she was 8 weeks and i went to scotland and im not sure where to show off the holoday pics :lol: and we went to scotland the highlands and jhon ograts with the dog he went in lock ness :shock::lol:

mayb its because she is starting to get hormonal? maybe its because she needs more space? could be uz she unwell or hurt...a vat check would check out for this.

If Minnie is an unspayed doe she could be becoming territorial/agressive because of her hormones. My bun did this and we had to wear super thick gloves to handle her til she was spayed.

Lets have some piccies of you then on your jollies. :wave: Im not going away this year but would love to see your holiday snaps

Back