• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Dreamer - young choc & tan boy

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
This is Dreamer - he is a young (16 - 20 week old) neutered male bunny

a3.jpg

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

He is a little shy at first, but happily comes forward for nose-rubs (which he loves :love:) after a bit... his confidence is growing day by day and although he's not very impressed at being picked up, he will now bounce up to me and come nose-to-nose to have a sniff! :). He is a typical young bunny and is ready for a family of his own and a girlfriend (well it wouldn't be right for a bunny this handsome to be single, would it?! :lol:)
He was neutered a few days ago and has bounced back from the op., so will be ready to go to his new home in a couple of weeks once his vaccs course has been completed :)
If you are interested in offering this lad a home, please pm Honeybunny or telephone Honeybunnies rescue on 01162869887

He is not going to be there for very long! What a beautiful boy. If Peppa hadn't already promised herself to so many single honeybunny boys she'd be pushing herself to the front for this one! He is a special looking boy. There is not a single female that wouldn't faint in the presence of him. :love:

omg i want really bad!!!! could anyone get him to me and snuggle him past my o/h lol :lol: and make an invisible hutch lol

WOWSER!:love::love: He's adorable. I'm glad he's reserved though, because for a minute there I was seriously wondering about the possiblities of having a quadrangle of bunsters instead of a trio !!! Phew!!:lol:

NO Hilda! :shock: You are suppose to be the sensible one tehe! :shock::lol:
You know what I would say hahahaha ! :love::love::love:

Back