• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutered male bunny seeks female for cuddles and companionship

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
Sweep is a small neutered 2 year old male bunny (see pic in signature) - WLTM small speyed female for fun and friendship! :love:

Some of you may have read that sadly Hollie went to the Rainbow Bridge, leaving poor Thumper on his own. :(

We decided to try Thumper with Sweep and Merry in the hope that they would be a happy threesome, all was going well until a fight broke out between the 2 boys yesterday and we decided to separate them. :shock:

Because of the very close bond that Thumper and Merry had formed in such a short time and because their personalties are so suited we decided to put them together, leaving Sweep looking for love.

Are there any ladies out there waiting for a new home that would like to meet Sweep? He is an adorable small bunny and would be happy to share his 6 x 2 x 2 hutch with 6 x 4 x 2 under run which sometimes has an extra 6 x 4 run attached out of the front.

We are near Chipping Campden - Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire border (near Evesham / Stratford upon Avon)

We have the lovely Jenga
Jenga.jpg

Born on 22/04/08 and speyed:D
and I'm coming down to Warminster..so your direction this week:D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Sweep, she is one beautiful, gorgeous little girlie bun!!! She looks perfect for you!!! Keeping everything crossed for you both!!! :love:

Just heard from Jill that Jenga has found a home - I hope that she will be very happy with her new husbun.

Hopper Haven in worchester has loads of girlys in all the time.. they have an open day every saturday :D

there are many more bunnies than are ever shown on RR.. pearl was never advertised and she came from there.

We do have lots of girlies, I'm sure we could pair him up. You can come along on Saturday and meet them, we are open from 1-3pm every week. We even have one that looks just like Jenga and another that looks just like her mum. (Diva and Lavinia), and we have a few more who aren't even added yet.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your replies.

My Mom and Dad have decided to treat me and my son to a weekend away this weekend to cheer us both up after everything that we have been through with the bunnies lately :D

My wonderful hubby is on bunny, guinea pig and dog duties while we are away (as well as keeping our business ticking over) - bless him. :love:

So will hopefully sort Mr Sweep out when we get back. :D

A weekend in (hopefully) sunny Exmouth has never sounded so exciting - I can't wait - off to pack my bucket and spade now... :lol:

Back