• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What sound is THIS??

no way that was one vocal bunny..

looked like it was some sort of a growl... deffo not very welcoming :shock:

You think that is bad, check out my Bramble and Thistle when I first had them, I took them on because they were aggresive and they were at Kirby and no one wanted them because they were nutters. I was just attempting to clean them out, anyone would of thought I was trying to kill them :lol: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvv80ky3CuQ they don;t make noise anymore.

I've had bunnies come in who are scared stiff make that noise.... but then after they got used to people and me, they made the noise when they were happy and I came to feed them veggies!

aww poor little thing sounds like its scared stiff , as you were stroking him/her more the noise seemed to fade, maybe just needs a little reassuring no1 is going to hurt him/her :love:

You think that is bad, check out my Bramble and Thistle when I first had them, I took them on because they were aggresive and they were at Kirby and no one wanted them because they were nutters. I was just attempting to clean them out, anyone would of thought I was trying to kill them :lol: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvv80ky3CuQ they don;t make noise anymore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: they werent happy :shock::shock:

I know sound like pigs don't they :lol::lol::lol: they don;t make that noise anymore, but was kind of funny when they did :lol::lol::lol::lol:

when alvins really peed off (usually when im trying to brush him) he sounds like hes spitting as he lunges at th brush but ive been told rabbits dont spit.... they havent met Alvin demon tho :roll::lol::lol::lol:

funny we should talk about noises doc is a strange one, when i first got him he would run up to me and jump up my leg and squeak now he runs round with a flea up his bom, also when he does this really really noisy thing with his teeth its like morse code its that noisey, if i can get it on mobile vid i will post, but he seems to do this when he flops after his mad dash and amourous activities, also he does the soft grunts thing when running around to, which is what biggles does, both are nutters very freindly doc more so of the attention demanding and jumps on your lap and him trying to be boss as well as he wont put his head down for rubs as he still wants to hump loads (been 4 days since neuter, he was out and running round after 24hrs)all very strange

sooty make that piggi noise when he is either excited (i.e. do you have food) or annoyed (put me down!!!!). Rosie does it when they others have food and she thinks she should have some too.

edit....SOAD....Those are two hacked off bunnies....do you still have all your fingers?

Back