• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from East Yorks

Bongo

New Kit
Hi I just found this forum so I popped in to say HELLO!:lol:

I have a silver blue hare cross she looking for a new
friend her buddy passed away.
She has a big run and good warm dry house.
She very friendly loves other bunnies.:love:

We would prefer to rescuer!

Thanks
BONGO
:wave:

Hiya welcome to the forum, would love to see pics of your hare. I too live in Yorkshire :wave:

Hi I just found this forum so I popped in to say HELLO!:lol:

I have a silver blue hare cross she looking for a new
friend her buddy passed away.
She has a big run and good warm dry house.
She very friendly loves other bunnies.:love:

We would prefer to rescuer!

Thanks
BONGO
:wave:

Hello!! welcome to ru!! where in E. Yorks are ya? we are just on outskirts of hull xxx

Hi in Driffield
I see you have fish too!!:thumb:

oooh i go to driffield sometimes for fish and chips from stuarts, and that lovely bakery near the bus depot!! nom nom.

i do indeedy, tropicals... i have catfish, leopard and zebra danios and neon tetras x

I live in Market Weighton - just down the road! I love Driffield and have had a few good nights out there! Welcome to the forum!

Am ok ta - hope your diet is going ok. Mine is non existent - I just feel guilty all the time!

Many a good night in Hooters in Driffield. I try to avoid going out in Weighton! I haven't been out in Hull for years and years!

Am ok ta - hope your diet is going ok. Mine is non existent - I just feel guilty all the time!

Many a good night in Hooters in Driffield. I try to avoid going out in Weighton! I haven't been out in Hull for years and years!

we went to spiders :shock: on saturday...

mine is too, but im on a money saving kick so bettabuy food it is :roll::lol:

Back