• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Bun

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Having got used to each other,this lady bunny has me in stitches!! I had bunnies as a child, but never have i been so enchanted.Her behaviour is hilarious and she is so cute, that my heart breaks at her former life and how it could have turned out for her if my neighbour hadnt bought her to me.
She was found as a stray,soaked through to the skin and my mate took her to her owner as she knew the bunny belonged there.These people didnt want her!! Told my friend to take her to a field and let her go!!
I had no idea what to do for this bunny (I keep ferrets) so i kept her indoors in a large plastic bottomed cage, in my bedroom and i would watch her and let her out to roam.
Ive now had her several months and she is all settled.She flops around with the cats, dozes off at times, stands on her hind legs, holds her ears up straight and i know it all sounds like bunny behaviour but to me its all so gorgous.:love:

Back