• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

REVEALED the girl who has put the spring into Hector's hop

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Here she is at last, the special girl is DUMPLING. She is such a gorgeous and friendly bunny. A big thank you to Tree and Steph for letting us give Dumpling a home here. Hector is so happy as she seems to enjoy mothering him, which is just what he needs. She seems to especially enjoy washing his poorly eyes :D

HPIM1162.jpg

HPIM1164.jpg

HPIM1165.jpg

HPIM1161.jpg

HPIM1163.jpg

:cry::cry: Oh that's so lovely :love::love:

I knew a bunny from West Midlands was coming to join Hector but I didn't know who - and here she is. :love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

She is SO pretty.....and she and Hector look VERY happy together.....and very much in love!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

How wonderful!!, that is just what I needed after the rubbish time I'm having at the mo, something to cheer me up, two very, very happy bunnies, that is so heart warming Liz, well done!! and you deserve it after the rubbish time you've had too!!

They look so :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back