• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
MeandafewBuns154.jpg

MeandafewBuns155.jpg

MeandafewBuns151.jpg

MeandafewBuns148.jpg

MeandafewBuns149.jpg

MeandafewBuns147.jpg

MeandafewBuns153.jpg

:lol::lol:

Hi Colonel Colin,My what big ears you have.Which regament are you in:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I bet you are really happy having a lovely mummy called Jane to look after you:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Jane i love his pictures...

My OH cant get over him, ive been ordered to ask "what is he"? lol :lol:

stunning...:love:

Jane i love his pictures...

My OH cant get over him, ive been ordered to ask "what is he"? lol :lol:

stunning...:love:

He isnt a Standardised Breed. He is the result of a Breeder wanting to establish a new Breed....:roll:.....the Velveteen. This is a cross between an English Lop and a Rex with a bit of Dwarf Lop thrown in.

Yes, he is handsome but oh what a price has been paid by many Buns as there were a lot of genetic problems that evolved during the 'creative exercise'..........

:cry:

He isnt a Standardised Breed. He is the result of a Breeder wanting to establish a new Breed....:roll:.....the Velveteen. This is a cross between an English Lop and a Rex with a bit of Dwarf Lop thrown in.

Yes, he is handsome but oh what a price has been paid by many Buns as there were a lot of genetic problems that evolved during the 'creative exercise'..........

Thanks for replying Jane.
He really cant get over it.

Sorry to hear the story though, poor buns.

xx

:shock::shock: What a mix, hes really handsome.:love:

Back