• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The litter training is coming on just fine (look Auntie Kirsty) !!!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I'm proud to announce that Tinks is doing really well at using her litter tray :D

Unfortunately she hasn't yet got the hang of not emptying it everywhere :shock::shock:

PICT2798.jpg

PICT2799.jpg

She looks sooo innocent, doesn't she :lol::lol::lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loook how gorgeous she is there!!!!... well I don't know if thats worse than digging it everywhere or not?!!

She's been very active bless her. She has messed about with the water bottle so much that it's ended up on the floor.... She kept tipping the water bowl up so I got a really heavy one, which she pushes around. She even stands in the water bowl sometimes and doesn't seem to mind :roll:

She's certainly got loads of character :lol::lol::lol:

yep that sounds like tinkerbell!! outside the water bottle was always off the hutch!!! (she broke a number of them too grrr) and no it doesn't surprise me that she stands in her bowl, that seems to be a family trait as the whole lot of them seem to like doing it!!

Aw bless her she was trying to empty it for herself and be helpful :love:

So that's why she did it :shock:. I just thought she was mischievous :lol::lol::lol:

I'll show her how to use a dustpan and brush later, she is certainly interested in the dustpan!!! :roll: :love::love::love:

one of my bunnies uses the litter tray when he's inside, but when I put one in his hutch he tossed it around xD

Mine do that with their litter trays.

I wedged a brick which meant they couldnt.

I now have no brick and a litter tray which is left alone!!!!!!! :D

Back