• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny things your rabbit/s does/do

Well, when I got up this morning and get Louis out his cage and in his run he did the funniest thing. He was waiting my the little door on his hutch! My mum normally puts him in at 8am because shes normally up that time to feed the dogs. I couldnt beleive my eyes - he was just sitting there watching me and when I picked him up he didnt try and escape.
Does your rabbit or rabbits do anything which just makes you laugh?

if i drop my car keys near arthur he runs up to them and tosses them back towards me.... he is so daft.... dora will attack me if i try and get in the hutch when she there or get to anyhting in the hutch..yes food bowl included... i have to let them out....then do food then the come back in (on own accord) to eat breakfast....daft i tell you!

if i drop my car keys near arthur he runs up to them and tosses them back towards me.... he is so daft.... dora will attack me if i try and get in the hutch when she there or get to anyhting in the hutch..yes food bowl included... i have to let them out....then do food then the come back in (on own accord) to eat breakfast....daft i tell you!

Haha :lol:

I give mine peanuts in husks as a treat (monkey nuts) all the buns take one run off bite the shell off and eat the nuts inside... apart from Blossom. She doesn't open her own nuts lol. She waits until Pippin her husbun opens his nuts then steals them leaving him to go and open hers.

Rabswood

If you give Carlton a bit of something yummy in the kitchen, he runs off with his head tipped back with the yummy in his mouth and his little ears flap about. :love: the FUNNIEST though is when he comes up to take it, runs off, then realises he didn't actually take the yummy out of your hand! :lol::lol:

If you give Carlton a bit of something yummy in the kitchen, he runs off with his head tipped back with the yummy in his mouth and his little ears flap about. :love: the FUNNIEST though is when he comes up to take it, runs off, then realises he didn't actually take the yummy out of your hand! :lol::lol:

Awww bless :love:
When Louis gets a treat he yanks it out my hand by throwing his head back and its so adorable :D

i thought id lost biggles the other day i searched high and low round the house then all of a sudden i heard this lil voice go "biggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllessssssss gerorf my headddddd im trying to sleep" out came a beraggled 9 year old, bun in arms looking oh so innnocent "what "
he never goes in my sons room, apparently he was jumping all over him trying to get under the covers :lol:

i thought id lost biggles the other day i searched high and low round the house then all of a sudden i heard this lil voice go "biggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllessssssss gerorf my headddddd im trying to sleep" out came a beraggled 9 year old, bun in arms looking oh so innnocent "what "
he never goes in my sons room, apparently he was jumping all over him trying to get under the covers :lol:

Awww bless:):lol:

If you give Oliver a treat he kisses you on the nose :):love: And he loves football, he will tackle you for the ball and run off with it shoving it with his nose :lol:

If I'm asleep on my bed and Pipin's out, she'll come and nudge me, and if i dont wake up and stroke her, she'll jump on my head and start pulling my hair. She's such a little cowbag, especially if she doesn't get her own way, she'll run off in a sulk and not talk to me!

alvin showed my mom his bum the other daywhen she spoke to im, i was in stitches.
he raids the fridge,
he attacks the wallpaper if he wants his pellets and im not ontime,
when hes raided the fridge and attempts a get away he drops the stolen goods (a few times)
when he runs thro to the other room to have a drink his little ears flap like hes about to take flight :love::love:
he openly hates me but is soooo nosey and demonic he has to know what i am doing at all times - attacks the black bag when im doing litter trays, looks in the shopping bags :lol:
when hes about to attack the wallpaper he stands with his mouth at the wall and watches to see if he has my attention before attacking :evil::lol::lol: then binkys off under the sofa.

pearl the little madam empties all the hay out of the litter tray onto the floor... she also has a tug of war with the litter tray with me and each morning she throws all the toys about the cage while waiting for veg :roll::lol:

they fight over the same food even when i give them one each, even hay :lol:

unless you see they dont seem too amusing but i really laff at these pair of demons daily :love::love::love:

If I'm asleep on my bed and Pipin's out, she'll come and nudge me, and if i dont wake up and stroke her, she'll jump on my head and start pulling my hair. She's such a little cowbag, especially if she doesn't get her own way, she'll run off in a sulk and not talk to me!

Haha awww soo cute :lol:

alvin showed my mom his bum the other daywhen she spoke to im, i was in stitches.
he raids the fridge,
he attacks the wallpaper if he wants his pellets and im not ontime,
when hes raided the fridge and attempts a get away he drops the stolen goods (a few times)
when he runs thro to the other room to have a drink his little ears flap like hes about to take flight :love::love:
he openly hates me but is soooo nosey and demonic he has to know what i am doing at all times - attacks the black bag when im doing litter trays, looks in the shopping bags :lol:
when hes about to attack the wallpaper he stands with his mouth at the wall and watches to see if he has my attention before attacking :evil::lol::lol: then binkys off under the sofa.

pearl the little madam empties all the hay out of the litter tray onto the floor... she also has a tug of war with the litter tray with me and each morning she throws all the toys about the cage while waiting for veg :roll::lol:

they fight over the same food even when i give them one each, even hay :lol:

unless you see they dont seem too amusing but i really laff at these pair of demons daily :love::love::love:

Alvin sounds like a right devil :angel::lol:
Awww they both sound so adorable - I bet theres
never a dull moment with them around!

:love::love::love: what an adorable naughty monster!!

When Carlton's on the sofa and I tell him to get down, he raises his ear over his eye and freezes, like if he keeps really still and can't see me, I'll forget he's on the sofa! :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love: what an adorable naughty monster!!

When Carlton's on the sofa and I tell him to get down, he raises his ear over his eye and freezes, like if he keeps really still and can't see me, I'll forget he's on the sofa! :lol::lol::lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love::love:

Sox my bridge bun used to 'hide' in his ears if he got told off and Millie Moo bags another of my bridge buns used to show you her bum whenever she was told off! Ruby is just really feisty and loves to turn everything into a battle - hutch cleaning, litter changing, going in the run, feeding you name it she will challenge it with a good box or bite!

Back