• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

few Oliver Pics

Hopper

Mama Doe
Well what i could get as he is always on move or behinf something where I cant reach lol.

frre1.jpg

Prepare for take off on run way 2
frre2.jpg

frre3.jpg

frre4.jpg

frrr6.jpg

frrre5.jpg

frrre7.jpg

he keeps his house pretty tidy, but bare in mind id just changed his litter tray so picked any bits up. He is hardly in the cage tbh to make much mess lol.

yeh Faye got a blue one. The pink had sold out and she sent me blue, then contacted me and told me, if it wasnt right to send it back. But turned out well lol.

The carrot toys are from Pets At Home sweetcheeksema 1st time ive seen them in ours so grabbed one. £6.00 and Oliver loves it! he rubs himself on it aswell like he is brushing himself, then grabs a carrot out and runs :lol:

I spent £104 in PAH yesterday and £90 of it was on rabbits :shock::lol:

he keeps his house pretty tidy, but bare in mind id just changed his litter tray so picked any bits up. He is hardly in the cage tbh to make much mess lol.

yeh Faye got a blue one. The pink had sold out and she sent me blue, then contacted me and told me, if it wasnt right to send it back. But turned out well lol.

The carrot toys are from Pets At Home sweetcheeksema 1st time ive seen them in ours so grabbed one. £6.00 and Oliver loves it! he rubs himself on it aswell like he is brushing himself, then grabs a carrot out and runs :lol:

OH MY GOD! lol!!!

thats made me feel a bit better with just spending £35 on them this week!

what did you get? :D

he looks like a spoilt little guy :love:

Im terrible, im the same with my rats, mice, dogs etc..

Ermm, what did I buy. Well I had a fleece flooring made to measure. I bought a pink nero 4 for dreama with pink litter trays, pink toys etcc. Loads of toys including the pull out carrots one, different balls inc a treat and tumble ball. Oliver loves balls and plays with footballs also. New litter tray, more hay and food, err more toys, and more toys... Oh and a new brush.

I did get my dog his birthday pressent for next week and the boy rats a igloo and treats.

And I had to buy the leather dog sofa off animart and the pink dog bed and the...

Ermm I best stop as ive not included all the rats hammocks and stuff :shock::shock:

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Spoilt yes, but done they deserve a good life :D

*sneaks back in to add* Oh yeh and some tunnels ive attatched together to make a warren like thingy, will get pics of that later

*sneaks back out*

Last edited:
of course they do! :D:D

im currently doing up our outhouse ready for my four so this week ive bought

2 bits of vet bed in pink and purple

a new soft tunnel

a willow basket bed

a large fleece blanket

6 willow toys including a huge willow ring

:oops:

:shock: Where did you get pink and purple vet bed!!!???

Eeek shouldnt be asking as I will be spending more :oops:

Ohh yours sounds like its going to be lovely!! I will be looking out for pictures.

I have another cage and if i can them all bonded once nuetered and speyed I will be joining them up so will be 8 ft of cage with 2 levels and a run thats being built added on also.

:shock: Where did you get pink and purple vet bed!!!???

Eeek shouldnt be asking as I will be spending more :oops:

Ohh yours sounds like its going to be lovely!! I will be looking out for pictures.

I have another cage and if i can them all bonded once nuetered and speyed I will be joining them up so will be 8 ft of cage with 2 levels and a run thats being built added on also.

ebay!! its so soft and thick too they will love it! :D:D:D

its gunna be ready on like the 31st of august :D:D

Wow thanks!! OMG the colours are brilliant and cheaper than what i thought!

Definatly getting some for rabbits and rats.

Thanks because I have seen them on some photo threads and wanted one for Louis.
Awwww thats so sweet :lol::love:

Back