• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

take my bank card!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
seriously...take it!!

i spend £24 in PAH.... on 2 value willow toys packs, a sign for their new home, a bag of treats and HUGE willow ring which got destroyed in under ten minutes..there was literally nothing left..

i then spent £11 on vetbed for their new home, pink and purple!

i then bought a fleece blanbket for £5

and now i have jus spend 'something' on Zooplus...

TAKE MY CARD AWAY!

rofl ive just spent 58 pounds in local pet and farm place- puppy pen, giant igloos, another litter tray, food etc etc, plus the 80 quid i spent yesterday.

glad someones as bad as me!

Its because my four are moving into the outhouse in 10 days, so im buying them all new things for their new home! so thats my excuse...

but ive got a climbing wall for the hamster (how cool is that?!?!) to attatch to his cage, he's gonna LOVE IT!

plus im leaving for uni in 4 weeks so i need lots of pressies for them

Take mine aswell!! I've been to PAH twice in a week and had a delivery from The Hay Experts too! :oops: :lol: I treated myself to a can of Cherry Coke, just to level it out! :lol:

Take mine aswell!! I've been to PAH twice in a week and had a delivery from The Hay Experts too! :oops: :lol: I treated myself to a can of Cherry Coke, just to level it out! :lol:

lol i treated myself to...hey...nothing! :(

but i am going out for drinkies tonight so will treat myself to 'a' malibu and coke.

i still havent hit the'checkout' button :oops:

i didnt buy it.

i closed the window, bcus my basket was up to £20, and when i looked in it i thought no they dont need that stuff!!

im going to the local bootfair tomorrow where i always get them their fave toys, i got a willow basket for 50p, a kids hude play tunnel for 50p and they r their fave toys!

......... keeping fingers busy :roll::lol:

i didnt buy it.
im going to the local bootfair tomorrow where i always get them their fave toys, i got a willow basket for 50p, a kids hude play tunnel for 50p and they r their fave toys!

......... keeping fingers busy :roll::lol:

I get alot of toys for my buns from car booties too ! The hard plastic baby balls with holes in so cheap and better than the bunny ones :lol: Willow rings for flower arranging etc etc :lol:

I get alot of toys for my buns from car booties too ! The hard plastic baby balls with holes in so cheap and better than the bunny ones :lol: Willow rings for flower arranging etc etc :lol:

omg i got a HUGE one 3 months ago, it was for an xmas wreath so it was huge, and so thick!

:lol:
But you all know our furry babies are soooooo worth it lol.

Yep they so are!!! My hubby has threatened to take my card off me numerous times because of how much I spend on them!! I just have no will power when it comes to spoiling my bunnies!!!! Oh well there are worse things we could spend our money on!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i know the feeling well! im into the 100's for the making the shed and run and then i still have to add bits to it.
if im not spending money spoiling the children, then im spending it on the animals, i come 3rd and hubby is last :lol:

love the climbing wall :)

I rarely buy myself anything anymore. lol.

Animals first, all the way!!

I have spent a fortune this month. 4 neutered, lots of new toys, new bunster on way.....nic cubes, dog beds, oh the list goes on!!

I am however going on holiday in two weeeks...wahooo!!

Will someone come keep an eye on my buns, the OH is looking after them for a wholeeeeeeeeeee week lol !!!

xx

Back