• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fao sarah j

there doing a meeting in 2 weeks when my mum is back from work (she put her foot down and said it wasnt happenign without her lol)

and if enough people want to keep them then they will, but its not being done by majority is this person wanted, bcus my mum said it doesnt have to be more than half bcus not everyone wants pets, it doesnt mean they want them gone, theyre just not animal people, so she said providing enough people want them, they should stay.

oneof them adores them so much he just sits in the run with them and cookie hops into his lap and everything, he adores them. and 2 others get up at 7am every single day, and change their water, let them out, and feed them before they do anything else.

so they deserve to keep them, and i hope so much that they do. just bcus this woman says they smell shes kicking up a fuss.

this person point is "if they need help cleaning them out its noy in my job description, and its not work"

so my mum said "if its a problem il stay an extra 15 mins a day to help them when my shifts over, or il use my lunch break, i dont mind :D"

HAHAHAHAHA

aww glad its getting sorted...tell your mum that cookie and pal have to get an extra cuddle off me through her for putting u with nasty humins like this one woman!!!xxx

aww glad its getting sorted...tell your mum that cookie and pal have to get an extra cuddle off me through her for putting u with nasty humins like this one woman!!!xxx

she just laughed! i so ope they get to stay there as they are such special bunnies and everything people thought would happen didnt, they didnt get bored, they werent badly handled, they adoreed, and doted on all day, and if they get taken away now its all been for nothing :(:(

Back