• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly bunnies everywhere

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well what a few days, Holly is still not herself, she's due at Walpole and Bingham at 10.45, the bloke who does the dentals without ga is away, so Mr Walpole has been doing her, but he's not as good at it (although not bad), she's deffo better than she was but not totally brill, hopefully he can finish her off.

Pippin still at Georges, she hasn't poo'd yet :shock:

Then I have Zippy (very bad dental problems), who wouldn't eat last night, but she has had a meal this morning, I have just rang and asked very nicely if she can go in with Holly, Mr Walpole is like :roll: we are full, but bring her along :lol:

They say it comes in three's :(:lol:

Hope everyone is having a better bank holiday weekend then me :lol:

Last edited:
Sending hugs and vibes to all the poorly bunnies. Fingers crossed all at mine are fine and dandy. Kara is even out full time now :love: although in a small paddock. Walpole and Bingham sound like Solicitors :shock: :lol: xx

Aw I'm sorry I didn't know you had ill buns- you must think I'm horrible not saying anything!

I hope they all seem brighter soon x

oh dear goodness poor you and the buns...hope they all get better soon

iv not had any bunny related probs tho arthur is being particularly "loving"towards dora this week and am off to the vets in a bit for his vhd jab..with a vet iv never met before as mine is on maternatiy leave!! i also got up at 7 to tidy up(some people apparently dont like hay and droppings everywhere?>!!>!?) as a man was coming at 9am to pick up and pay for a wardrobe i had advertised on gumtree....er still not a sign of him...and my oh is still snuggled up in bed....iv cleaned out all the animals now tho so at least i got some stuff done!!!

Sending hugs and vibes to all the poorly bunnies. Fingers crossed all at mine are fine and dandy. Kara is even out full time now :love: although in a small paddock. Walpole and Bingham sound like Solicitors :shock: :lol: xx

It does doesn't it :lol::lol::lol: awww glad everything is ok :love:

oh dear goodness poor you and the buns...hope they all get better soon

iv not had any bunny related probs tho arthur is being particularly "loving"towards dora this week and am off to the vets in a bit for his vhd jab..with a vet iv never met before as mine is on maternatiy leave!! i also got up at 7 to tidy up(some people apparently dont like hay and droppings everywhere?>!!>!?) as a man was coming at 9am to pick up and pay for a wardrobe i had advertised on gumtree....er still not a sign of him...and my oh is still snuggled up in bed....iv cleaned out all the animals now tho so at least i got some stuff done!!!

Cricky you've been busy :lol: Awwwwww bless Arthur :love: hope the vhd jabs go ok :D

Tree I'm sorry you are having a bad week with the bunnies, I know what that feels like. I hope they are all feeling better soon :)

Lets hope thats the last of illness at your house and all 3 are back to normal by tomorrow! :D

Thanks, got them all home, Holly had another spur which was in her cheek that's been taken off, hopefully she will be normal now :D

Zippy was harder for them to do she only had a few teeth and they were sharpe they took them down a bit but she really didn'y like it so they could only do so much, so hopefully it will be enough for her so she wont be uncomfortable until she can have another GA.

Pippin is home and :censored: off :lol::lol::lol:

Blimey Tree :shock: :(

I hope they all start to feel better soon, we are sending loads of vibes and a pointy finger to all the other buns telling them to stay well! :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks :D

Well so far,

Pippin has had her meds, she's not eating her pellets, but had veggies and herbs, so know she's feeling better a bit.

Zippy has had her mushy pellets but not had eat her veg.

Holly has had veggies but not touched her pellets, I am assuming her mouths a bit sore, I may have to admit defeat with her and she may have to go under a GA to have a look, really didn't want to do that with her though, hopefully she'll eat better tomorrow.

If I didn't know what Bryn was like I'd get you a nurses outfit :lol: What a pain to have them all ill at once!

Back