• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bigger hutch required? (Sugarplum pic)

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Sugarplum seems to have taken a liking to the tortoise house I saw Splodge in there too but I wasn't quick enough with the camera, silly bunnies :lol:
DSCF1669.jpg

DSCF1670.jpg

Last edited:
lol dora and arthur have a tiny hutch as a run shelter....they often like to sqeeze into the sleeping bit together :roll: yet they have a loverly big 6x3x2ft hutch and a garden to be in....lol i duno why buns do it!!!!

lol i had a little teeeeeeeeny hutch which i put in the run for peanut and jelly, and jelly actually shut the door on peanut and then lay down infront of it n he kept stamping n she didnt bat an eyelid!

and then when SHE wanted him to come out, she dug her claws into the door 'frame' and PULLED THE DOOR OPEN~!

i kid you not!

:shock:

lol i had a little teeeeeeeeny hutch which i put in the run for peanut and jelly, and jelly actually shut the door on peanut and then lay down infront of it n he kept stamping n she didnt bat an eyelid!

and then when SHE wanted him to come out, she dug her claws into the door 'frame' and PULLED THE DOOR OPEN~!

i kid you not!

:shock:

:shock::lol:

after that we took the door off, she wasnt impressed! i wanted to getpiccies but my batt was dead!

it was soooo funny

:lol: no I brought the tortoise in as the weather was so bad, I'm just waiting for a bit more sun on the lawn and I think I'll put her out again :D

:lol:arh!i know ive said it befor but shes huge!!!shes gorgeous.:love: what tortoise do you have?ive got a sulcata.right missog.x

Back