• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Re-)Decorating + Audrey = bad idea....

andic

Mama Doe
:wave:
I decided that, after Audrey's mammoth wallpaper chewing episode (at the start of the year) and because she had manage to curb her little habit (or so we'd thought), I had better patch up the wallpaper.......

so on Monday after work I was very pleased with myself (after 3 hours of hard toil) the hall and stairs and landing no longer looked like we were in the middle of stripping the wallpaper, it looked like we had finished the decorating:D (Buns weren't happy as they had to go to bed early that night....)

.....you can guess what happened.....

all the repairs I made to the hall and stairs are fine.......but Audrey decided that she just didn;t like the wallpaper being on the landing.....so ripped three great bigs holes in the patching up I had done:roll:

......bless her!!!

:wave:
I decided that, after Audrey's mammoth wallpaper chewing episode (at the start of the year) and because she had manage to curb her little habit (or so we'd thought), I had better patch up the wallpaper.......

so on Monday after work I was very pleased with myself (after 3 hours of hard toil) the hall and stairs and landing no longer looked like we were in the middle of stripping the wallpaper, it looked like we had finished the decorating:D (Buns weren't happy as they had to go to bed early that night....)

.....you can guess what happened.....

all the repairs I made to the hall and stairs are fine.......but Audrey decided that she just didn;t like the wallpaper being on the landing.....so ripped three great bigs holes in the patching up I had done:roll:

......bless her!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: alvin feels the same about me undoing all his hard wallpaper striping and has attacked all the new patches

PAINT IT INSTEAD :lol: ive just had to do that because i live in a rented property, and the patches that biggles had decided to remodel, he sits there so smug at his "art work" too so i stripped and painted it, now hes miffed :lol:

OMG! :roll: :lol:

I'm glad you are so easy going!
Was your OH annoyed?

:lol::lol::lol:
No he wasn't bothered - as long as she doesn't get any of his star wars models or eats any of his books, he doesn;t bother:roll::lol::lol::lol:

As Cottonmather says....we wouldn;t have her any other way though:love:

Back