• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Totham in Essex, to Dagenham in Essex

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behlaf of XMissySJx

Hi, i need to get a bunny from Great Totham in Essex, to Dagenham in Essex, such a small journey but neither of us drive so were quite useless! ;) :lol:

It is for the black bunny that i originally wanted to help some of my boarders get but the became unavailable, but i have found a rescue VERY close to me so am getting a black bunny from them!

I have 2 4 foot hutches so if the person could take one or even two, it would be most useful to Kris, starlights rabbit rescue.

thank you

And it looks like ive had a boarder dumped on me :roll:
Not came and picked her up today as planned and as ive taken on another boarder tonight for a week, so at the moment Lillie is living in my bathroom :shock::roll:

So the two hutches would be much appreciated :D

Not came and picked her up today as planned and as ive taken on another boarder tonight for a week, so at the moment Lillie is living in my bathroom :shock::roll:

How can people dump a rabbit somewhere where its been staying...some people!

Hope the hutches can be got to you....!

x

how much did they pay you? did they pay on drop off?

also - do u have contact details and have you tried contacting them?

how much did they pay you? did they pay on drop off?

also - do u have contact details and have you tried contacting them?

£46 for two weeks and two days. Yes they paid. The number i have just keeps ringing and ringing, there isnt an answer machine either, ive only taken the odd boarder to help with costs... this is the last thing i need :roll: Hope she comes tomorrow.

£46 for two weeks and two days. Yes they paid. The number i have just keeps ringing and ringing, there isnt an answer machine either, ive only taken the odd boarder to help with costs... this is the last thing i need :roll: Hope she comes tomorrow.

right...do you have terms and conditions? bcus they should have signed something to say how long u have to keep the bun for, without any contact, mine is 7 days.

you should phone the RSPCA to inform them that she has been left aswell, in case they come back in like 2 months time n try to claim her..it does happen!

poor girl, i hope she hasnt been left:cry:

right...do you have terms and conditions? bcus they should have signed something to say how long u have to keep the bun for, without any contact, mine is 7 days.

you should phone the RSPCA to inform them that she has been left aswell, in case they come back in like 2 months time n try to claim her..it does happen!

poor girl, i hope she hasnt been left:cry:

No, stupid me decided to start typing one up AFTER she arrived :(
Mum says to leave it til tomorrow as "Saturday may be the day" But i said to her... they paid for until Friday... I will see what happens tomorrow, if no contact, i will inform the RSPCA.

No, stupid me decided to start typing one up AFTER she arrived :(
Mum says to leave it til tomorrow as "Saturday may be the day" But i said to her... they paid for until Friday... I will see what happens tomorrow, if no contact, i will inform the RSPCA.

i mean the thing is something could have happened as awful as that sounds. i always take contact numbers of someone i can contact if i cant get in contact with them, when youve done your t & c's let me know, or pm me them in you like and i will go thru them for you, and ive adjusted mine several times in past 18 months, you always think of new things.

xxx

i mean the thing is something could have happened as awful as that sounds. i always take contact numbers of someone i can contact if i cant get in contact with them, when youve done your t & c's let me know, or pm me them in you like and i will go thru them for you, and ive adjusted mine several times in past 18 months, you always think of new things.

xxx

Thanks, will try and finish them and send them hopefully tomorrow morning.

Will try to help with the bunny/hutch run - could get two hutches in the car. Back is behaving itself courtesy of my increasingly wealthy chiropractor...:? What day would be best for you two? I'm back at work soon. :( Would it be too early to collect the two foster buns from you at the same time Kris? If I could deliver the black bun and the two hutches and collect two bunnies as well that should ease your situation a bit...

Will try to help with the bunny/hutch run - could get two hutches in the car. Back is behaving itself courtesy of my increasingly wealthy chiropractor...:? What day would be best for you two? I'm back at work soon. :( Would it be too early to collect the two foster buns from you at the same time Kris? If I could deliver the black bun and the two hutches and collect two bunnies as well that should ease your situation a bit...

i havent actually got the bun yet, so would be as of monday probably, but i can wait until you are getting your foster buns so its easier

x

Hmm..depends how desperate Kris is for the two hutches I guess...Not sure how much of the quarantine period would be over with by Monday...If she's been left with an extra rabbit she may need them asap...

Hmm..depends how desperate Kris is for the two hutches I guess...Not sure how much of the quarantine period would be over with by Monday...If she's been left with an extra rabbit she may need them asap...

right ive spoken to the owners and they love him, so whenever is fine. today, 2moro, monday,tueday lol whenever

Monday is better for me, (just seen this :oops:)

Lillies owner picked her up yesterday, (phew!)

They would have been in quarantine 9 out of 14 days

Oooh! I assumed Monday was no good and arranged other stuff..:oops: Would Wednesday pm be any use to either of you? They'd be a bit further into quarantine then. Glad the other bun went home!

Back