• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two of Neil and Maria's brood!

capel

Warren Veteran
Leanne and I went to visit Neil and Maria on Wednesday and had a brilliant time. Their bunnies are fab. I took a camera but forgot to use it until later on, so have pics of only 2 of them!! :roll::roll:We took several of Marian clipping her fiesty cashmere and a couple of her lovely giant, Janey. I'll take more next time..promise!:D
DSC00194.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

I could kick myself about the photos. The other cashy was beautiful and so soppy! Maria hung back on grooming till we came so that one of us could help hold miss Fiesty-boots while she did the clipping! Actually the bunster was very well behaved..or so we thought until maria was cleaning down the sofa afterwards and found some rather impressive holes in the upholstery!!:lol:

Last edited:
Awww...so cute....

PS Is it just me, or does pic 3 make it look like Maria's about to knit a new bunny? :oops:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

oooooh you could knit a lovely erm tiny jumper with all that cashmere!

I bet you have:lol::lol: It must be a full time job keeping on top of the grooming! The tthree of us reckoned that we should have videod the procedure and posted it in every pet shop to warn inexperienced folk of the delights of Fluffy Bunny ownership:lol::lol: I know I'll never have one..I couldn't cope with the upkeep!!

Good thinking :)

I might have to add photos of grooming cashies to my site, but I don't want my mug on my website lol

hello3.gif

I can't believe we missed this thread! It took an email from a friend for us to realise it was here!

We thoroughly enjoyed Hilda and Leannes visit and the bunnies loved the leaves they bought with them!
f080.gif

Thanks for sharing the piccies.

zec7lh.gif
zec7lh.gif
zec7lh.gif

Back