• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed soon please,U/D theres more!

**lexi**

Warren Scout
ok,heres the situation...my new bun Phoebe gave birth to 10 babies on monday...4 of the babies didnt survive so she is now left with 6.
The thing is that a couple of times since the birth ive noticed phoebe's tummy moving just like before the kits were born...im sitting here now and can see movement again :shock:
Im really worried now that she could be carrying another litter,is it very common? and what happens if she is? please give advise as im so worried for poor Phoebe.:cry:

Last edited:
Hi there, I don't know much about this, but did follow the thread about the 10 babies. I would take her to the vet if you're worried - just to be on the safe side. Hope she's ok x

blimey :shock: its been a week since she gave birth, is it heard of for a bun to deliver only a few well ten in her case and deliver the rest later??, she still eating and feeding her kits, good luck at the vets for thing shes been through a lot already, sorry to hear she lost 4 :cry: binky free lil ones

Well it has been confirmed that phoebe is expecting another litter very soon,the vet said there was at least another 2...i am providing her with extra calcium and vitamin drops and hoping she will come through this ordeal un harmed,she has been through so much already :cry::cry::cry:

oh no. poor bun. Good luck to her. Was she with a male when she gave birth? or where they left over or something?

oh no. poor bun. Good luck to her. Was she with a male when she gave birth? or where they left over or something?

No i got her a week before she gave birth...the babies are 8 days old now and she could give birth again anytime now...she apparently concieved twice :cry:

hya it is possible.does save sperm for up to 6mths.poor girl.shes be ok though.just keep an eye on her n watch bigger kits dont squadge younger ones.xxx:):wave:

Back