• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some great news for a change

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
At last we have something to smile about :D I have spent the last few days bonding Hector to his new girlfriend and after a hesitant start they have finally fallen in love :love: They were free ranging in the garden yesterday and this morning and Hector has a new lease of life, it is fantastic.

He was so scared of her to start with because she didn't know how to behave around other rabbits and constantly nipped at him even though she wasn't really being aggressive, but now she has been washing him and Hector has been climbing all over her.

We are so pleased that hector has found a lovely girl to spend his retirement with.

Once my camera has charged up I will take some piccys and post them in your stories, then you can see which special lady has made my Hector happy again :)

oh im so happy you have had some good news, finger crossed it all goes well :D cant wait for piccies

wo hooofinally good news i knew something had to go right sooner or later for you! so pleased for the buns xxx

Thank you :D

they are so settled this evening they look like they have lived together forever :)

I'm glad this bonding has gone ok, as after the losses we have had we have quite a few new bunnies coming in that will need to be bonded so the less stressful they are the better for all concerned, especially me :lol::lol:

Bruce is also doing ok with his hip even though he spends his time in his small cage attacking the vetbed in disgust. Hopefully it will be good news for him too when he has his vet check on Wednesday. We are spending the weekend adding extra ramps etc to his shed to try to make it safer for him in the future.

Hi Kirsty, hope your week went well. Thank you so much for doing the bunny run for me, they are so loved up it makes getting up at 5.30am all worth while :lol::lol:

Will be posting pics later if I can find he lead for the camera :roll:

Back