• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet vibes for Gregory please?!!! UD - just been to collect him!

After over a week of lots and lots of drinking and weeing, (450mls last night - vet says it should be 100mls!) I'm taking Greg to the vet to see if we can get him on panacur!

Last edited:
Thank you! No other symptoms but I know bunnies can be good at hiding when they are ill. I discussed this with the vet on Monday and she was alittle concerned, but as it's continued I'd rather take him in and make sure he's ok. Fingers crossed x

'Hello Gregory its Pebble here. :)
thank you for sending me vibes when i went to the vets yesterday. :) Im sending you lots of vibes to. :) I hope it goes well.

Snuggles and kissies
Pebble xox'

Had to leave him behind! I'm so upset, I've never had to do this before! He weed himself on the way there, which is so unlike him, as he never wees anywhere other than his litter tray. The vet is worried, she is doing test for his kidney function I think and for EC - but he is being sedated to hav ethis done.

I am going back in a little while to take him some of his own food and his unicorn so that he feel smore comfortable when he wakes up.

I'm crying I'm so worried!

Sending lots more vibes, at least they will be able to find out what is wrong with him :)

Thank you all for your support this morning - it really meant a lot as i was quite upset!

We're back! Apparently he took ages to go to sleep bless him! Nothing on the xrays so have to wait for the 2 blood tests to come back - most likely cause is EC. Glucose levels were fine. They couldn't get him to wee - but he did manage to wee in his carrier again on the way back! So I now have to wait til Mon/Tues for one result and Friday for the EC result. He will probably need to go back for further tests.

Total bill £220!
So glad he's insured!

He's now sitting quietly cleaning himself up from his little accident, he ate at the vets and has done a few bunny hops since we got home - I'm amazed he's so well looking!

Now I have to try and get a wee sample!!!! I have a syringe and a pot! Any ideas?

Is he now on Panacur ? If EC is suspected its really important to get him on treatment ASAP.

As for the wee sample try putting him in an empty clean Pet Carrier. Hopefully he'll wee and you can then syringe it up.

Thanks Jane,
He is now on Panacur - leaving him a little while to settle before I have a go at giving him it though.

Is it ok to put him in his carrier and leave him there? Obviously, it has been his weeing spot of choice today, but I'm worried about him being so cooped up?

Back