• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rory

*Bex*

Mama Doe
Can Rory have some vibes please?
I noticed he'd lost a bit of weight and felt a bit skinny to the touch despite eating like a horse and still acting normal as ever.
I took him to the vets last night and although the he said he wasn't worringly thin, he weighed 2.75kg in May but last night weighed 2.50kg.
This could be due to the fact since May they have had a larger house and area to exercise or it could be something else. I have to monitor him for two weeks and if he looses anymore they have to take him in for investigations :cry:
He has had a dental in the past but his teeth looked ok from what he could see. Hope my little man is ok :(

PICT0688.jpg

He's acting fine, eating being naughty etc :lol:
Still feeling on the skinny side though :?
We go back 3rd sept so i hope he puts some weight back on

Thanks for the vibes :wave:

Do you remember how much he used to weigh and how much he lost when he was ill? Rory has gone from 2.75kg to 2.50kg since May

on their records it said he was 2.6 and he went down to 1.7, but i when i first noticed he was 1.9 but he lost more before he put it back on

now hes 2.3

Back