• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Claude is very poorly :(

awww im sorry hun, sending lots of vibes Claude's way, and big hugs for you. Keep us updated.
Sallyx

Oh Marie not you too, I have admitted Pippin this morning as well, lots of vibes. XXXXX

Vibes

I've not been on the forum much and have been catching up with everything. There seems to be so many posts from people worried about poorly bunnies so I'm sending everyone and everybun who needs vibes a communal bucket load of vibes:D

Well id been crying for an hour this morning,as when i got up he was lying down and wouldnt get up he refused his food which isnt like claude,So i felt his tummy it was very gassy so i gave him so infacol and tummy rubs he was pooing a bit after rubbing his tummy but still kept going off and lying down
Ive took him vets she said his tummy was a bit gassy but not too bad so gave him the usual injections i got home expecting to syringe feed him he jumped in his pen and started eating his food!!!!
That rabbit will be the death of me! He seems fine now

Oh that is great news :D I am still waiting to hear about Pippin, I have rang twice this morning, trying to leave it a while before I rind again, it's killing me :cry:

Back