• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I couldn't resist - more of Apache

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
He has already found a favourite place to chill and lies there alllllll the time looking like this:

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

thats when he's not raiding the stationery drawer:

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Or licking my knees:

IMG_0373.jpg

Or having a heart-to-heart with his lady love - they were sat like this for hours: :love::love::love::love::love::love:

IMG_0380.jpg

I hope you enjoyed those...he is such a love....and he hasn't even damaged anything in my room yet either :D :D

ohhhhhhhh :love:

what a perfect boy hes being ...do ya luv him yet them ;)

if you hadnt spoken up when you did he might have ended up with my flops ;)

ohhhhhhhh :love:

what a perfect boy hes being ...do ya luv him yet them ;)

if you hadnt spoken up when you did he might have ended up with my flops ;)

I do :shock: he is too easy to love. I had a couple of guests round and they are both smitten too (they weren't boisterous guests or i wouldn't have let them meet the buns ;) )

He's just amazing....and he and Sorrel love each other soooooo much :love:

ETA Im taking these pics to show my friend who's in hospital tomorrow, she loves animals, she can't fail to be cheered by him :D

Last edited:
Apache is just THE most handsome bun!!!!! :love: :love:

He and the ever - gorgeous Sorrel look SO happy together!!!!! :D :love: :love:

thats when he's not raiding the stationery drawer:

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

"Well, today I want to do some cuttings and makings.... so I will just get the glue and glitter and you, hoomin, will help me because I does not want my delicate paws sticky and dirty! Grab the scissors, let's get craftings!" :love::love::love::love::love:

Awwwww Apache what a wonderfully handsome young man you are!!!!! No wonder Sorrel is soooooo in love with you!!!! :love::love::love::love:

"Well, today I want to do some cuttings and makings.... so I will just get the glue and glitter and you, hoomin, will help me because I does not want my delicate paws sticky and dirty! Grab the scissors, let's get craftings!" :love::love::love::love::love:

rofl :lol::lol::lol:

He has not made me anything nice yet *glares at him*

Back