• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

these animals are going to bankrupt me!!

ive just worked out that i will have spent approx £400 on diego since we got him just 2 1/2 weeks ago! what with buying him a hutch, making a temp run, neuturing and vaccinating, food, hay, toys, wood and materials to fix the shed up and build an attached run... and its not finished yet:shock:

still, it will be a lovely home when done
that will teach me to go and get a rabbit and guineas from the free ads! :roll:

i am a big softy, spent hundreds on new homes for the chins earlier this year :love: :love:

I dread to think what i have spent in total.......

They sure do cost money...then you have got vacs and spaying/neutering, vet bills....oh i wont go on....

x

Haha the joy of pet ownership! I dread to think what i spend each month, I wouldnt dare right down what i buy and costs!

I spoil all my pets somethign chronic and have a terrible spending problem on them :oops: I spend loads each weeks and I have 3 rabbits (2 arriving on tuesday) 21 rats, 10 mice, 1 hamster, 3 dogs and a cat :shock: I mean I was on animart and had to buy this amazing leather sofa for dogs :roll::oops:

Off to pets at home tomorrow to get a spare bunny and I know for a fact I will over spend on the buns, then feel bad for rest so get something for the rats, mice, hamster, dogs and cat aswell :oops::oops::roll:

Yep, vet bills can be somewhat expensive!

But dont we love em :love::love:

Back