• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dr Finlay- Against all Odds

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Despite having a massive stroke 10 days ago the old boy ( 11+ years ) is still with us :) He is eating for England and very, very contented. Here he is having a good rest after his lunch today

MeandafewBuns144.jpg

Dr Finlay looks so happy and content.I wish I could be one of your buns at the mo.

Last edited:
:love::love::love: Oh i'm so pleased my fav bun is still going strong despite the odds. I went to holiday in Rome the night he was bad and didn't expect him to pull through. :D

Aw happy bunny :D :love::love::love: I'm so pleased he has recovered so well! Bless him, isn't it funny how bunnies squish themselves into the funniest places to flop?! :lol:

aww yay!!!! im so happy he is such a loverly looking and happy looking bun! hope you are recovering as well jane!!! :)

Hello Jane how is dear Dr Finlay today?Ive got a real soft spot for him.Hes so immaculately clean for a bun that has had a stroke,it must be hard for him to groom him self

Hello Jane how is dear Dr Finlay today?Ive got a real soft spot for him.Hes so immaculately clean for a bun that has had a stroke,it must be hard for him to groom him self

Awwww his slave (AKA me!! ) grooms him 4 times a day !! I do it whilst doing his physio on his back legs :)
He tells me when he's had enough by nipping my boob !! :roll:

He is doing OK all things considered. He remains on a lot of meds to keep him comfortable and he still eats like a horse :D And of course he has his Esther-Bun to keep him company :love:

Awwww his slave (AKA me!! ) grooms him 4 times a day !! I do it whilst doing his physio on his back legs :)
He tells me when he's had enough by nipping my boob !! :roll:

He is doing OK all things considered. He remains on a lot of meds to keep him comfortable and he still eats like a horse :D And of course he has his Esther-Bun to keep him company :love:

Your lovely Jane.Is he getting any use back in his leg?Are you feeling any better?

Your lovely Jane.Is he getting any use back in his leg?Are you feeling any better?

He has regained quite a bit of use in his back legs and his reflexes are stronger :)
He has lost a lot of muscle though so we are working on trying to retain what he has left.

As for me, well I am not taking the new meds any more as they were making me fee 100 times worse !! I am taking a higher dose of the anti-Ds .......:?
I wish I was a Bunny !! :lol:

He has regained quite a bit of use in his back legs and his reflexes are stronger :)
He has lost a lot of muscle though so we are working on trying to retain what he has left.

As for me, well I am not taking the new meds any more as they were making me fee 100 times worse !! I am taking a higher dose of the anti-Ds .......:?
I wish I was a Bunny !! :lol:

Your bunnies are so lucky to have you.You deserve to have a whole lot of love and good health.Its about time you got some back.Sending you a big hug and a big kissy for all your buns

Back