• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Help?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
So Here is a quick brief, to catch everyone up on what has been happenine while I was gone:

We are moving house to a bigger house, so obviosly the buns are coming too.

So, they need a new run built, (My dad isn't very happy about this, considering we have just had this one built) So From the shape of the garden we are going to put an half circle-ish run round the playhouse.

I saw a pic on here a few months ago of someone who had got their playhouse in the corner then a circular run built round it?

If anyone has got this could they please help me as I am really stuck?

The house in WAY bigger and has got 6 bedrooms in total :)shock:) so it will be much better for us, and the buns. It is just the run I am stuck on!:(

Thanks x
Jack:Dx

hello:wave:glad you are back,sounds like things are going to be very exciting for you,cant wait to see pics of your new house and bunny run

hello:wave:glad you are back,sounds like things are going to be very exciting for you,cant wait to see pics of your new house and bunny run

:lol: Defo Loads of Piccies!
Thanksx

I can't remember who posted the pic? I have tried searching and everything but can't find it! Grr:(:lol:

Back