• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bluebells vac card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimd6200

Banned
ok to prove a point that bluebell is vaccinatted ive taken some pics of her vac card.they arent brilliant because my address is on but you can just about make it out.bobbys and summers vac card are still with current owner and as soon as they arrive ill post them aswell.im not expecting anything off anyone but just want to show you all that she is vaccinatted.x
Image009-4.jpg

Image008-2.jpg

Image000-2.jpg

The first column is the date one, it has something scribbled in there. And the last column is the due date one. I'm looking at Peppa's now.

I *think* the first column says '6 mths' - one of the vets where I take my buns always writes that instead of the actual date too. It drives me mad because I then have to ring to find out when they are next due :roll: :lol:

I *think* the first column says '6 mths' - one of the vets where I take my buns always writes that instead of the actual date too. It drives me mad because I then have to ring to find out when they are next due :roll: :lol:

mine does that too!

Can't believe theres not a breed put into the details bit my vets pride themselves on describing mine, Charlie is a dwarf lop, Peppa is a domestic/rex Mocha is now a rex cross. Oh the joys of them looking at my buns and thinking how on earth do I describe that?!

1st column - date when booster due
2nd column - name of vaccine

3rd and 4th columns ?

5th column - signature

7th column - ? what's this please?

I'd ask your vet to fill in breed and age..and also vhd her..if she is due for repeat..that's odd as when Myrtle came in under 6 months ago..the vet you said you used had no record of you:?
Do you take Bluebell to a different vet..and if so why..is he a better rabbit vet?:? just wondering....

Last edited:
oh dear kim. i think its a shame to be going through all this again. the point is you have lied so many times in the past to so many people that no photos you show will change their opinions. if you genuinly have had her vaccs even if only for myxi then i am pleased for bluebells sake. however i wish you would stop breeding her and i hope that you are giving her as much love as you say.this is not a go at kim thread i am pleased if the card is genuine. i just thought i would say good for her if she has now got her vacs next thing is vhd vaccs too and to stop breeding and get her speyed.

1st column - date when booster due
2nd column - name of vaccine

3rd and 4th columns ?

5th column - signature

7th column - ? what's this please?

I have one of those style cards its 3rd column flea control, 4th Dental and 6th column is date given. :) There is no 7th column.

my vaccination card got bunnys names dob, sex, colour, address, then the date given, what vaccine and what batch it was, the vets signature and then the next due date :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back